Can anyone else....

worrying

Reaction score
Feel your pulse in your bump?

I feel it when I have my hand on my belly, is that normal?

I actually can watch my pulse on my belly at all times by placing my phone or some other object and watch it bouncing around lol! It was so irritating in the beginning because when the baby first started kicking it felt like my pulse/twitches in my belly and was really hard to figure out if it was the baby or if was my pulse haha. The kicks still feel exactly like that, only slightly stronger and more repetitive at 22 weeks :)

Meeee! My pulse is ridiculously strong. I can see it all the time and even feel it when I'm laying on my left side.

I am also having trouble discerning flutters from pulse, I can feel the pulse all the time if I try to focus on my belly!

I never got "flutters," if I did - I didn't notice them. I started getting pops at 16 weeks. When it happens, you'll be skeptical but also kind of know what's baby at the same time :)

Oh yea, totally normal. It's from alllllllll the extra blood that your body is making and pushing through all your vessels. If you checked your radial pulse or jugular pulse, you'd find it's probably pounding, at times, because your circulatory system is sorta in over drive. I feel my pulse super strong sometimes, in certain spots, in my belly lol

Yes! DH had his hand on belly last night and even he could feel the pulse. Poor guy, he thought it was the baby at first :(. He's upset about how long it will be before he can feel him kick.

Yep. Kinda freaky if you have a deep bath and the waters like pulsating round your bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->