Can anyone give any help??

Natalie Flynn

mum of 3 expecting #4
Reaction score
Hi, I was just wondering at what stage your stomach should start to feel different.

I am roughly 10 weeks give or take a day or two and was wondering what I should feel now if I feel my stomach.
I'm just really paranoid at the moment that things arnt't progressing the way they should be.

x

With my first my stomach felt same till i was over 24weeks.
I never noticed a different, with my first, if i had i would found out i was pregnant hell of alot sooner :)

Hi Natalie,

I am 10+5 and I have my dating scan for the 20th as well!! I am hoping the time passes quickly!

What do you mean by different? Mine hasn't got a bump yet appart from lots of bloating when I eat. Sometimes I have just a small mean and then look about 5 months pregnant but then the next morning its as flat as a pancake again!
Have you had morning sickness or nausea? I have not actually been sick but felt really horrible for weeks. Finally I am starting to feel better this last week. I also had cramps at about 8 weeks but that has also gone away now.
Most of the time my tummy feels perfectly normal, I am sure that its all fine x

Hope it helps, I also am worrying about every little thing!

By different I mean feeling any sort of bump no matter how small. Been feeling sick on and off since week 5 but has really hit me the past few days just when I thought I had escaped it lol.

Feel a lot more reassured now though Thanks x

Hi Natalie,
Just thought I'd pop a note on to say that I'm 9 weeks tomorrow & I have a massive bump already, tonnes of morning sickness and loads of other symptoms. My sister is 14 weeks and she still has flat belly not even any bloating and no other symptoms (i think she thinks I'm making it all up); she went for her scan last week and the baby is doing great!!!

Everyone is different hun so don't worry - you'll have a scan soon and it'll put your mind at ease.

Pheobe xx

I am 11w tomorrow and any bump that appeares throughout the day is due to bloating, I look massive before I go to bed then back to normal in the morning (maybe a little bit more sticking out but that is due to eating more to try and not feel ill and doing less as am knackered most of the time!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->