Can anyone help explain my cm?

KIALea

Reaction score
I know its easier to take a test but sometimes it's harder to see a bfn then to scope the symptoms first.

So I mailed hubby on thursday that af was coming :( abd that was after a 3am needed to pee bfn as I woke up spotting brown cm which is a clear af sign for me. Its now monday 4 days after and I was still spotting friday day. Then I had a real bad stomach thurs and fri (loose bowels) and had a little pinch of a gush of what I thought was af flow. But it stopped instantly and just had more spotting sat morning. Convinced af was coming and out for the day I packed tampons and put a pad in. But just briwn spotting again. Yest and today it got lighter and is more pinky mixed with white creamy cm.

Im cd 32 today this us month 1 of coming off pill for no2 but with my dd I had a 34 day cycle. Also no idea what day o might have been as didnt opk this first month. Any idea what's going on with the cm as ususlly just spot brown for a day then cramps headache and af the next.

I want to test but convinced theres no way I child be pg as last bd in cd 17!?

Xxx

I know its easier to take a test but sometimes it's harder to see a bfn then to scope the symptoms first.

So I mailed hubby on thursday that af was coming :( abd that was after a 3am needed to pee bfn as I woke up spotting brown cm which is a clear af sign for me. Its now monday 4 days after and I was still spotting friday day. Then I had a real bad stomach thurs and fri (loose bowels) and had a little pinch of a gush of what I thought was af flow. But it stopped instantly and just had more spotting sat morning. Convinced af was coming and out for the day I packed tampons and put a pad in. But just briwn spotting again. Yest and today it got lighter and is more pinky mixed with white creamy cm.

Im cd 32 today this us month 1 of coming off pill for no2 but with my dd I had a 34 day cycle. Also no idea what day o might have been as didnt opk this first month. Any idea what's going on with the cm as ususlly just spot brown for a day then cramps headache and af the next.

I want to test but convinced theres no way I child be pg as last bd in cd 17!?

Xxx

Hi KIAlea,
I had implantation bleeding once which was pretty much as you have described. At the time I thought it was my period. I remember the pains were more in my back than normal but I don't remember anything about CM unfortunately! Maybe the pill has altered your cycle and you could have ovulated later but I'm guessing it's also possible your body is just getting back to normal after the pill!
Good luck and let us know what happens
When will you test?
Laura x

hey i just did a wee in a pot to test on as im home now, (ive been away since friday at my inlaws with no tests) but i then poored it away as i chickened out lol!! i know its pathetic but they are frer tests and cost me a £10 for just 2. if i had some cheapy ones id be testing now for sure!!

i dont really know if its cm or spotting of what you call it but its not white and its not flow its only really there when i wipe.

I've had the exact same thing going on for the last two days. I wish AF would just get here already if she's going to.

KIAlea, I really think this one could go either way. On the one hand, having some spotting a bit after implantation is totally common (I read somewhere it happens in about a third of the time). With my chemical pregnancy a few months ago, I had 2 days of implantation bleeding, but it was always brown and I never saw any red blood.

On the other hand, given that it's your first cycle off the pill, it's also pretty likely that any of the following are happening: 1) you didn't actually ovulate this month and aren't really going to have the full-on AF you usually have - so this spotting is just all you are going to get this cycle; 2) you did ovulate but it happened late and because you are coming off the pill your luteal phase was short so you didn't build up as much lining to shed as usual (my research indicated this happens maybe 20% of the time) - again that would mean this spotting is all the bleeding you'll have this month; or 3) you ovulated normally but are just having unusual bleeding because your hormones still haven't fully adjusted to being off the pill.

Either way, I'd recommend testing whenever you stop seeing bleeding (unless you get what you consider a regular AF at some point). Then you'll feel confident when you decide it's time to start counting down to the next ovulation. I have also found it extremely helpful to use OPKs and temping to monitor O (esp. the first couple months off the pill, since I had no idea how my body would respond).

Sorry to be the bearer of mixed news. Hope it works out for you! Baby dust!

Thank you deductivemum thats been v helpful and I would agree with the fact my cycles are messed up. I think ill get some ic opks as im going to have to check when im oing next month for sure.

Used preseed conceiving dd so going to order that too :)

Its just the not knowing that bugs the hell out of me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->