Can Anyone Help Me? Are these positive or not?

Emma29sparks

Reaction score
Ok long story. But I had the implant out in July this year due to it making me feel like poo. An started the pill. I had a period from the 7th of August to the 21st August. ( I have odd period im on for 2 weeks off for 6) And haven't bled since as at the begining of September me and my boyfriend decided to not try but not prevent. And yesterday I took a test and it came back with 2 lines one being strong and the other faint. Since then I have done 12 (ott I know but I'm completely confused) and all have come back the same. I'm gettin impatient to go to docs that opens Monday. Pleasee someone. Am I defo pregnant? ( sorry for the long description) thanks xxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 41
Looks like a bfp to me hun!!
Not familiar with those tests, do the instructions say 2 lines=preggo? If so then bfp! Might be too early for a digi to work but you could get a frer for confirmation?
GL!! X

Yes they do say 2 lines positive just that there faint and with my son I had to strong lines but I was 6 weeks when I was pleasantly shocked lol! X

Defo bfp then! Congrats!! :happydance: :happydance:
Other line will prob get darker as your hcg rises.
H&h 9 months!

Eeee thank you :) eagerly awaiting Monday to book in docs :) will be gettin a digi next week too :) I've got a few tests left so will just keep testing x

Congrats they are definitely positive! X

congrats.. its definitely positive.. have happy n healthy 9 months

Done 2 more this morning bothe have come back exactly like the other in the picture :) docs tmrw x

I used the same tests (pink lid ones) and it was defo not wrong for me!
Good luck & congrats x

I used the same tests (pink lid ones) and it was defo not wrong for me!
Good luck & congrats x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->