can anyone help?

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
i have had a tickly sore throat since yesterday and its getting anoying now and im just wondering if i can take anything for it.
im not bothered about medicine but can i have some lockets or tunes just to soothe it.
thanks x x

Sorry I'm no help really just wanted to say hope you feel better soon, sending good vibes to you

thank you, i always seem to have a cold of some sort for christmas.
just hope it goes before christmas x x

I don't know that there is anything you can take but have you tried sucking on some hard candies? Or gargling with salt water? That usually helps a sore throat.

arh thank you ill try sucking on some hard candy, never thought of that.
thanks again x x

Try hot water with a bit of honey and lemon juice in it. Thats not bad for a sore throat - tastes quite nice as well. Failing that, then a TCP gargle (mix it with a bit of water), tastes vile, but does the job in no time!

Hope you feel better soon

My wicked sinus infection started out as a tickly throat on Monday and today (Saturday) it is full-blown pneumonia. The doc has me taking Sudafed Nasal Decongestant, Robitussin DM and Tylenol. You can take any throat lozenge (what the doc told me). Just make sure you nip it before it turns into anything more serious. Since you're in the first tri they'll be MUCH more reluctant to give you meds, even if it does worsen. Gargle with warm salt water 6 times a day (salt has a healing effect), drink LOTS of fluids and rest up. FEEL BETTER!

thank you everyone, i hope i can catch it before it gets worse.

thanks again x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->