can anyone help

soon to be 3

Reaction score
hi all I'm 17weeks pregnant and a few years ago i had to have some pre cancer cells removed from my cervix so have been told that i will have to be kept a close eye on because there is a chance i could go in to premature labour they said i will have a scan after my 20 week scan i have a appointment at 23 weeks to check my cervix and make sure it is still closed I'm just worried i have read other post on here and a lot of women had there scan to check the cervix at 16 weeks so ain't they leaving mine a bit long this baby has been wanted for a long time as i have had many problems trying to get this far i do have two other kids 9 and 6 i cant wait to make it 3 I'm just so worried also please don't think I'm stupid but this plays on my mind a lot a few years ago i had my palm read and was told my next baby would be still born so when doctors told me about my cervix it bought all that back to me so I'm even more worried and my midwifes are so rubbish they don't have time to talk to me wouldn't listen to baby's heart beat even thou I'm 17weeks they said its to early didn't measure my belly height or weight and i don't have my blood results back even thou they was taken 7weeks ago I'm so sorry to go on and on I'm just so worried and had to let it all out and really hope anyone can give me some info or advice any would be appcatied as i really don't know where else to turn thank you so much for taking Ur time to read my message i hope you can offer me some advice thank you

i'm sorry hun, i really don't have advice for you but i can say this - it's total bologna that they can't hear the hb at 17 weeks - they started checking mine at every appt starting at 14 weeks.

I dont have any advice, but they should be checking for HB by now, I would think. I know there are a few ladies on here that have had cells removed from their cervix, and you are right it seems like they are being checked more often. I would look into it however you can.

That's terrible that you feel you've been treated so bad by your MWs. They should be making you feel more reassured. I have had treatment on my cervix as well, a good few years ago now but they weren't worried about it. They said it depends on the type of treatment and there is more of a worry if you've had multiple treatments on your cervix. Please God that will be fine for you. And that's horrible the fortune teller telling you something like that. Be positive you and your baby will be fine but if you have concerns that you feel that the hospital isn't doing as they should, I'd try and make your concerns heard, I know its hard xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->