Can anyone make sense of my chart?

Sarah+

Reaction score
So, what do you think is going on?

I originally put CD1 as Oct 1st, as I though spotting was turning to AF, but then I just keep going from very light spotting, to heavier spotting (def still not light AF.) then back again. (Was pink for a couple of days, red, then brown, and now a mix. sorry, over-share). Have had cramping and back aches that come then go, but my temps aren't heading south.

Two pos OPKs this month (was sick during the first). If you have a moment to take a look and share your wisdom, it would be greatly appreciated :) Did I ov? What causes so much spotting? Why is my temp now rising?

Additional info: I had a CD21 progest test which indicated no ov, but this was prob too early as first OPK was CD19. DH was away at that time too

sorry don't do charting, but just wondered did you do a preg test to make sure not pg?

sorry don't do charting, but just wondered did you do a preg test to make sure not pg?

Yeah, I did about two weeks ago. My DH has been away and only got home last weekend, so if by some chance I ov'd on his return, it would be too soon to test yet, but if spotting still hasn't turned to AF by middle of the week, I'll test again. All the cramps and back aches really feel like period pains, so that's why I don't tend to think the spotting is related to pregnancy. (But I'd love to be wrong!)

You could be pregnant. New to this charting thing but it definitely looks like you could be. I think they say if your temp rises for 18dpo then it's a good sign you're pregnant.

you never know? hope it is guess it can go either way at mo, i had period cramps before got bfp, but then if spotting could be start of af. hope not . good luck x

Looks to me that if you tested two weeks ago this would have been too early. I reckon you may have ov'd on cd19/20, which means you are around 15DPO - perfect for testing?

You can get pos OPKs when you're pregnant and your temp has remaind high, if your AF was due soon, your temp would have dropped.

I say :test:

But if it's BFN, then I have no idea what's happening ... I know it has been known that some people ovulate twice in one month?!

Hope this helps a little?

Looks to me that if you tested two weeks ago this would have been too early. I reckon you may have ov'd on cd19/20, which means you are around 15DPO - perfect for testing?

You can get pos OPKs when you're pregnant and your temp has remaind high, if your AF was due soon, your temp would have dropped.

I say :test:

But if it's BFN, then I have no idea what's happening ... I know it has been known that some people ovulate twice in one month?!

Hope this helps a little?

Thanks for the adivce :) I prob should have mentioned that I had a CD21 blood test (for my short LP) which indicated that I didn't ov (but i don't think it would have shown up so soon anyway?). Either way, DH was away until CD26... so it doesn't really matter! I really don't think I'm preg but I'll test on Wed or Thurs (in case FF is right - it says ov CD29) as my dr days it's a good idea for me to test regulary as I have so much spotting (spotting isn't new for me - although this long is), so it's always good to rule out preg. Thanks again :)

i had severe cramping with first pg before i got a :bfp: ur chart looks positive although i am no expert i should test again to rule it out then go bk to DR as i wouldnt know what else it could be :D hope u get it sorted :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->