Can anyone please explain

lol tooooooo funny! We just got one from a friend without instructions, and it has the the proper refills in it and I can't figure it out for the life of me either!! I thought there would have been a little peddle to push at the bottom to open the top because I find I have to pick it up and YANK the lid off to be able to use it...doesn't seem like it will be very helpful when I have my hands full with trying to keep a baby entertained and still LOL

We have the same one!! I know the Diaper Genie II looks wayy better.. I think mine is the "twistaway" system? Here's a picture of it I found, lol:

https://www.avalancheinternetmarketing.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/diaper-genie-marketing.jpg

I think I will just throw mine in the closet/offer it for free to anyone who wants it on Kijiji - my friend was so relieved to be rid of it and said she didn't use it, I am starting to understand why! :rofl:

Yah thats the one we have too. You have to like twist it and it cuts it or something weird that involves having 18 hands!!

i have a tommee tippee nappy wrapper n they r really easy. all u do is drop the cassette in and tie the bag in a knot, simple as. then all u do is put the nappy in n twist the handle round once which twists the bag. these r obviously different brands but the way it works is prob the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->