Can anyone please tell me this is a normally belly :O

HLx

Mummy to Layla, George & Enzo <3
Reaction score
I'm literally only 5 weeks with my 3rd baby, I was showing at 7 or 8 weeks with my second, but I am just 5 weeks and I feel huge, this 'bump does not go away, I've said it's bloat, but I know bloat comes and goes, this doesn't.

I'm usually petite so I show early, but not this early! Baby's smaller than my little finger nail and I am this big!!!

Has anyone experienced permanent bloat with their 3rd baby, did it go down eventually or did it get bigger!

I wasn't telling anyone until 12 weeks, but everyone knows anyway just by looking at me!!!

IMG-20190312-WA0000.jpeg

This was me at 8+4 20190310_214805.jpg
I was already showing like you at 5 weeks. I'm also very petite so I'm thinking that's why. You look lovely

You ladies look great!! I’m petite as well and feel like there is no sucking it in anymore. I’m only 5 weeks also! I put on winter weight so I know some is from that but I feel bigger already!

Me too! I’m on my 3rd, also 5 weeks, and I feel like I have a permanent bloat. I will say that it’s far less bloated when I’m laying down, but I’ve been wearing clothes that cover it as best I can!

I feel like I have permanent bloat, my pants are pretty uncomfortable at 7 weeks. My stomach never seems to go down but I can tell my uterus still isn't out of my pelvis yet. I think my entire office would have guessed by now if it wasn't for my office being full of not very observant men.

20190313_085733.jpg 20190306_185537.jpg 20190310_214805.jpg
Me at 4 weeks 1 day then 8 weeks then the same one I posted b4 at 8+4 just wanted to put them all together to see if there's a difference. It's definitely got bigger.
I'm 9 weeks today and got a scan and I'm so nervous but my husband's like look at you there is no need to be nervous. But I'm still really nervous just want everything to be ok and pray baby still has a strong beating heart[-o&lt;

I feel like I have permanent bloat, my pants are pretty uncomfortable at 7 weeks. My stomach never seems to go down but I can tell my uterus still isn't out of my pelvis yet. I think my entire office would have guessed by now if it wasn't for my office being full of not very observant men.

I can't feel the top of my utrus yet either hon I think it stays really low down near the pubic bone untill about 12 weeks then it starts to come up.

Hi!
So, this is my first pregnancy. I'm 32.
And I'm 11 and a half weeks along.
Took both these pics in the past few days.
Had an early scan at 8+3, and there is definitely just the one in there and it's measuring spot on for the dates we have....
Am literally in hiding until 12 week scan next Monday hahahaha. Only venturing out to walk dog in quiet areas. One look at me and people would definitely figure it out.
Everything I've read says you don't show until later, especially with first... But I am walking (or waddling) proof to the contrary. Hope it's all fluid and am not growing a monster baby hahaha!

bump2.jpg bump1.jpg

I'm so glad I'm not alone! I thought it was just me! I just guessed i was having an alien baby that grows and comes out within one week that would actually be so much better! Anyway I'm 5+2 today and I'm still looking about 6 months pregnant hahaha

I can't feel the top of my utrus yet either hon I think it stays really low down near the pubic bone untill about 12 weeks then it starts to come up.
yes, I know it comes up at 12 weeks unless it twins typically. I just meant I'm not counting my stomach as a proper baby bump yet as it can't possibly be my uterus. Though I'm sure my organs are shifting around causing the roundness.

View attachment 1057314 View attachment 1057315 View attachment 1057317
Me at 4 weeks 1 day then 8 weeks then the same one I posted b4 at 8+4 just wanted to put them all together to see if there's a difference. It's definitely got bigger.
I'm 9 weeks today and got a scan and I'm so nervous but my husband's like look at you there is no need to be nervous. But I'm still really nervous just want everything to be ok and pray baby still has a strong beating heart[-o&lt;

That is a very nice progression Suggerhoney.

I am going on 5 weeks tomorrow and I have been wicked bloated since day one. This is my first so I have no clue what normal looks like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->