can anyone recomend a 4d scan company?

Uvlollypop

finally a mum
Reaction score
hiya i have decided that i want a 4d scan because im having issues bonding, can anyone recommend a good company? traveling isnt a problem i can just take a sick bag :-D

Ive had a look a few days ago and im sure there is one in watford.

Cant seem to find too many around our way though

hiya i have decided that i want a 4d scan because im having issues bonding, can anyone recommend a good company? traveling isnt a problem i can just take a sick bag :-D

Issue's bonding? Lovely your only 6 weeks, you'll have plenty of time to bond :hugs:

https://www.babybond.com/

My friend has used this company, and she said they were fantastic x

theres a babybond in stony stratford in milton keynes, i cant find anyone whos actually used them i dont want to pay 200£ for a scan for the company to be pap.

and yes issues bonding im having a had time gettin my head around this pregnancy when you had alot of loss you fully expect it to happen again, i very much doubt my feelings are going to change and i need to try and enjoy this so im looking into options to help me 'bond/fall in love with' this baby inside me cause to be honest im happy that im pregnant and i tryed for this baby but i dont feel any emotional attachment not like i had before

theres a babybond in stony stratford in milton keynes, i cant find anyone whos actually used them i dont want to pay 200£ for a scan for the company to be pap.

and yes issues bonding im having a had time gettin my head around this pregnancy when you had alot of loss you fully expect it to happen again, i very much doubt my feelings are going to change and i need to try and enjoy this so im looking into options to help me 'bond/fall in love with' this baby inside me cause to be honest im happy that im pregnant and i tryed for this baby but i dont feel any emotional attachment not like i had before

My friend has had 3 4d scans with this company, she said they were fantastic. I dont think hers were £200 at all. At around 6 weeks you probably qouldnt be able to see much anyway sweet

It must be very hard accepting this pregnancy after your previous pregnancy's. But try to see this pregnancy in a positive light, i know its easier said than done sweetie, but its not good for bean if you are stressed

Stay strong :hugs:

on there website for the dvd etc it ranges between 175 and 200.

im not planing it just yet

Hey there, I used baby bond up in glasgow at 29 weeks, and it was really amazing, I really enjoyed the scan, lovely surroundings and the woman doing the scan was really nice, talkative. So if the glagow branch is anything to go by, you will really enjoy it! Mine was £175, with the 10 minute DVD, 4 pics, sexing...and I took my partner, mum, dad and partners mum and they were fine with that many people. I would definetly go again with future pregnancies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->