Can anyone recommend a decent double buggy?

Snowball

Resident badass
Reaction score
I've got a 2 1/2 year old and a newborn and I'm looking for another double buggy. I've currently got the bro/sis (the one that's pink one side and blue the other) but as I now have two boys who need wheeling about I am going to have to sell it.

Has anyone got any good recommendations. It would have to fold up small as although my car is roomy inside it has been blessed with the worlds smallest boot :rofl:

What do people think of the tandems? Are they better for getting around shops than the side by sides?

The tandems are alot are easier for going round shops but they weigh quite abit and can be hard to steer etc.

No reccommendations....i think there all crap :rofl:
Seriosly someone needs to invent the perfect double.

My only advice is try and get one cheap second hand:hugs:

i had the obaby double buggy its from 3 months lily was in it at 6 wks as it folds quite small x

Ikwym Kaci, double buggies are giving me a giant headache at the moment. I'm doing the nursery run with a semi loose toddler at the moment because I can't decide on one :rofl:

Serina - Is it this one? https://www.boots.com/en/OBaby-Apex-Tandem-Pushchair-Black-Suede_861779/?cm_mmc=Shopping%20Engines-_-Shopping%20com-_---_-OBaby%20Apex%20Tandem%20Pushchair%20Black%20Suede

Ive got the nipper 360 twin. Its great, can steer with one hand, not as wide as some, and quite light too. I got mine after my friend recommending it to me. It folds fairly small for a double, but not sure if it might be too big for you?? xx

TBH have you thought about a buggy board for your toddler to use? i have got this one for my 22 month old and he loves it https://images.google.co.uk/imgres?...=buggy+board&ndsp=18&hl=en&sa=N&start=18&um=1

yeah thats it and it was great though i only used for 3 months lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->