Can anyone see a line?

Crrystal126

Reaction score
Can anyone see a line? 8 days late, and been very nauseous for about a week.

BD6AA5B7-84D4-4B08-AC08-F41A6146E54D.jpeg BFA7D6D2-35AC-40A5-B3B3-51CCC4CD5913.jpeg

Sorry hun but I don't see anything. AF could just be late for you. If you were pregnant being 8 days late, there would be a dark 2nd line on that test.

I don't think I can see anything sorry but good luck ❤️

Any update? I was 10 days late before a line started to show with my dd

Sorry but looks negative to me. Good luck

I have not retested yet. Still very nauseous. Retesting tomorrow.
Is this your first? The reason I ask that is because some women although very rare don't get a positive test for 1 to 2 weeks after their missed cycle because of how their body produces HCG (takes awhile to show in urine). If it is your first, you might not know that you could be one of these people. If you get a negative test again, you can get a blood test done which will be more accurate for people in that situation.

Is this your first? The reason I ask that is because some women although very rare don't get a positive test for 1 to 2 weeks after their missed cycle because of how their body produces HCG (takes awhile to show in urine). If it is your first, you might not know that you could be one of these people. If you get a negative test again, you can get a blood test done which will be more accurate for people in that situation.

This would be my first. I called my Obgyn and they said they can’t order a blood test until i would show positive. so I am just going to retest at home and hope for the best.

This would be my first. I called my Obgyn and they said they can’t order a blood test until i would show positive. so I am just going to retest at home and hope for the best.
Yeah sadly getting early blood tests done when you don't have a positive test is hit-or-miss sometimes, especially in the United States. Good luck when you test again!

I also feel like I see a pink shadow, I was over a week late when I got a very faint positive with my third son. Looking forward to your other tests, good luck <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->