Can anyone see a second line????

Carlie1987

Reaction score
Can anyone see the test line i turned it negative i swear i can c something

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 45
I can't see anything on the negative inversion, but the original definitely has a pink second line. Since you're so excited to wait another day for your levels to go up more, I'd suggest driving to the dollar store and buy a bunch of their test. Those test were more sensitive for me then FRER were. Test on a bunch and do comparisons.

I have my fingers crossed for you!!! Exciting!!!!:happydance:

Its 10.17 pm here now haha so ill have to wait till the morning, i have a few upstairs in the bathroom. HOWEVER! I have just drank the biggest cup of tea and i think my urine would be very diluted!! Lol going to TRY and hold out untill the morning..... It was a pound shop/dollar store test this one...... Im so nervous..... What if im getting my hopes up and its nothing!!! Xx

Are they just like the internet cheapy strips? I havent used those myself but have read a few posts on them being bad for evap lines. Did the line come up within the time frame?
Id test again with a FRER, i done a few cheap tests which were negative and FRER came up with BFP straight away as their alot more sensitive.

I know its really hard not to get your hopes up, fingers crossed for you testing again.

xx

Yeah hun was definately within the time frame..... I think ill test with the cheapy ones i have in the cupboard tommorrow and then ill pop out and get a frer on friday if no :bfp: as it will be the day before :af: is due!! How many dpo were you when you got your :bfp: ??? Xxxx

Yeah hun was definately within the time frame..... I think ill test with the cheapy ones i have in the cupboard tommorrow and then ill pop out and get a frer on friday if no :bfp: as it will be the day before :af: is due!! How many dpo were you when you got your :bfp: ??? Xxxx

I think I was about 16 dpo, but had been testing since about 12, was when AF hadn't shown up I decided to test again. Yeah your best to try and wait if you can as it allows the hcg to build up. GL I hope you get your BFP! :thumbup:

XX

I think I was about 16 dpo, but had been testing since about 12, was when AF hadn't shown up I decided to test again. Yeah your best to try and wait if you can as it allows the hcg to build up. GL I hope you get your BFP! :thumbup:

XX

Okay so OH just came home from work and plonked another cheapy test on the kitchen side and i felt obligated to pee on it haha and low and behold!....... Another VERY feint line!!! Omg im going out of my mind..... If it doesent darken with FMU i think ita definately a trip to the pharmacy for a frer!! Ill let you know ekkkkk :) xxxx

So exciting! Keep us posted. I like that your OH is taking part in these shenanigans. I am convicted that my implantation was yesterday or today. Or at least I really hope so. I have cheap hpt at home, but was considering grabbing a frer tonight to use on Friday. What do you think?

Btw, you're one day ahead of me on CD and DPO! Did you experience any symptoms? Cramping? Spotting?

Two test with very faint lines?? Somebody may be pregnant!!!!!!:flower::flower:

XX

Okay so OH just came home from work and plonked another cheapy test on the kitchen side and i felt obligated to pee on it haha and low and behold!....... Another VERY feint line!!! Omg im going out of my mind..... If it doesent darken with FMU i think ita definately a trip to the pharmacy for a frer!! Ill let you know ekkkkk :) xxxx

How did you get on this morning? :haha:

xx

Hey girls sorry for late reply! I havent had the chance to test today.... Im going to test tommorrow morning FMU the suspence is killing me but im going to wait. Ive had some cramping today.....im just hoping its not :af: making her way :( x

I havent had any spotting apart from the tinyeat speck when i wiped and i mean tiny yesterday.... Apart from being moody and feeling rather heavy around the uterus ive not had many other symptoms....both of which could be :af:

With :af: being due on saturday will only make me 13DPO will i definately have an answer by then do u think? X

I think if you test tomorrow with FRER it should come up, albeit very faint. If BFN and no AF i'd wait a couple of day's then test again, both times with myself I had cramping/pinching for about 7 day's off and on, really didnt feel like AF would arrive though. GL for tomorrow, your mind must be doing somersaults. :wacko:
xxx

So girls i have a question..... This evening ive got lower back pain..... Now i dont ever get lower back pain when :af: is due but i had a chemical last cycle so not sure if it may be the reason im getting lower back pain before this months :af: ???? Has anyone had lower back pain before getting your :bfp: .... Its not a dull ache but its not painfull if u know what i mean..... I also have slight abdominal pain too.... Please tell me :af: isnt on her way :(

So girls i have a question..... This evening ive got lower back pain..... Now i dont ever get lower back pain when :af: is due but i had a chemical last cycle so not sure if it may be the reason im getting lower back pain before this months :af: ???? Has anyone had lower back pain before getting your :bfp: .... Its not a dull ache but its not painfull if u know what i mean..... I also have slight abdominal pain too.... Please tell me :af: isnt on her way :(

Not sure if it would be chemical related but I can remember base of my back being sore with DD, It felt like AF was coming. How'd you get on this morning?

xx

Couldnt get out to get an frer but had a tesco's own brand in the bathroom cupboard..... BFN! :( ive had some cramps today got a horible feeling im out this month..... Ive also got really achey legs today! Xx

Aww, dont count yourself out just yet, im sure I had a bfn with tesco and superdrug too. Is your AF like clockwork? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->