Can anyone see a second line????

Aww, dont count yourself out just yet, im sure I had a bfn with tesco and superdrug too. Is your AF like clockwork? xxx
:af: is usually in time yes hun although last cycle i had a chemical pregnancy..... I started to bleed heavily 3 days early which has NEVER happened to me before... Ive 100% never been early..... I passed a big clot also and was leaking through a tampax every 15 mins.....i sent OH out to get me a pregnancy test as i was sure i was hving a MC and low and behold a very bright pink :bfp:: i saw an out of hours doc that evening and the test had gotten feinter when she tested for me abd by the next day was :bfn: i dont know if that will interfear with :af: this month..... But my legs and lower back are driving me mad today they ache so much..... Ive also just crawled into bed for a nap i feel exhausted!!!

Aww, dont count yourself out just yet, im sure I had a bfn with tesco and superdrug too. Is your AF like clockwork? xxx
:af: is usually in time yes hun although last cycle i had a chemical pregnancy..... I started to bleed heavily 3 days early which has NEVER happened to me before... Ive 100% never been early..... I passed a big clot also and was leaking through a tampax every 15 mins.....i sent OH out to get me a pregnancy test as i was sure i was hving a MC and low and behold a very bright pink :bfp:: i saw an out of hours doc that evening and the test had gotten feinter when she tested for me abd by the next day was :bfn: i dont know if that will interfear with :af: this month..... But my legs and lower back are driving me mad today they ache so much..... Ive also just crawled into bed for a nap i feel exhausted!!!

Aww, sorry to hear that! :nope: Maybe your body will take a few cycles to fully recover. :nope: If your af doesnt arrive tomorrow id wait a couple of day's then try testing again with a FRER, I have my fingers crossed for you. :flower: xxx

Aww thanku hunny, no sign of :af: yet, so a good sign i suppose i feel very yukky this evening feel sick tired and still getting pains in my legs... This headache wont budge either..... Im hoping they are pregnancy symptoms but im kinda feeling lesshopefull by the minute.....maybe i just have a virus and im reading to much into it.... However we will know tommorow if :af: shows her ugly face huh!! Hope your okay hunny!! Thanku for being here for me to talk to xxx

Aww thanku hunny, no sign of :af: yet, so a good sign i suppose i feel very yukky this evening feel sick tired and still getting pains in my legs... This headache wont budge either..... Im hoping they are pregnancy symptoms but im kinda feeling lesshopefull by the minute.....maybe i just have a virus and im reading to much into it.... However we will know tommorow if :af: shows her ugly face huh!! Hope your okay hunny!! Thanku for being here for me to talk to xxx

Aww, no probs at all, this sites a great place for us to come as we're all in the same boat. :hugs: I think everything your saying is pointing to a bfp but I know what is like to have your hopes pinned only to be let down, DF and I tried for a year with DD and it was heartbreak every month.
Fingers crossed AF doesnt show for you. :flower:

xxx

Aww, no probs at all, this sites a great place for us to come as we're all in the same boat. :hugs: I think everything your saying is pointing to a bfp but I know what is like to have your hopes pinned only to be let down, DF and I tried for a year with DD and it was heartbreak every month.
Fingers crossed AF doesnt show for you. :flower:

xxx

Hey hun, so i tested again this afternoon ( missed fmu) as had to rush out the door! :bfn: still no sign of :af: usually comes dead on time but shes a no show!! Wonder if u could give me any info..... I used te clear blue digital OPK this month tested one day got negative.... Same again the next day and then on day 3 1st feb i got the solid smiley face (peak fertility) so by all means implantation should have definately happened by now right???? DH works away some of the month so we literally dtd on the 1st, 2nd 3rd & 4th...... Could there still be a chance of late implantation??? Or would that be getting my hopes up?? Xxx p.s how are you a bump today? Xxx

Oh and i forgot to add.... Yesterday i randomly broke down into floods of tears for no other reason than i was feeling sorry for myself because i felt ill haha :cry: !!! I also had a doc do a preg test for me yesterday evening and it was a definate :bfn: from what he said... I however didnt see the test......I dont know how sensitive those tests are do u have any idea?

Aww, what a time your having, I'm not too sure about the cb fertility monitor, does the smily face mean the start of your fertile days? If so you have a 5 day window. So say you actually ovd on the 4th, implatation usually occurs from about 7 to 10 days which could mean you've only just implanted, but then I don't know how that would explain your faint tests. Do you know when you ovd? re the doc tests I think their much like the cheap brand tests. Did they not offer you a blood test to detect as that's pretty bullet proof, if not I would definitely ask for one. There's defo something going on I'd defo be back at your docs on Monday due to having your chemical. Yeah we're both good chick, I had been feeling pretty ill from about 7 weeks up until a week or two ago but thankfully finally seems to be getting better. �� xxx

Maybe i should grab myself an frer tommorow? Do you think it could be too soon??? Aww im glad to hear your feeling a little better hun! Hopefully your over the worst of it now and can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy! I was the same with DD xx

I would say if you tested now you should see something. If not I would go back to your doctor and ask for a blood test. I got faint bfp's on FRER's years ago then the next day they were gone along with a late AF, I went to the doc and they done a blood test to make sure wasn't pregnant as this is the most sensitive way to tell. How are you feeling today?

xx

So you know i had my chemical 14th of last month would that 100% make :af due 14th of this month?? Or my normal 17th of the month??? Do you think theres a chance i could be testing too early??? X

Im feeling alot less hopefull hun! I tested with an ic this morning and bfn suprise suprise!

Im feeling alot less hopefull hun! I tested with an ic this morning and bfn suprise suprise!

Im not too sure about chemical but would imagine it might muck your cycles up a bit, a friend of mine had a few miscarriages and the doctor said to give her body upto 4 cycles to return to normal. It might just be your body trying to recover from last month, maybe wait till the 17th and try testing again then? whats your doctor saying about it?

xx

Not much to be honest.... Just said better luck next time.... Indont really like my doctor very much she isnt sympathetic in the slightest! In fact she kind of made me feel like it was nothing and to just keep trying ill get there in the end i came out of there feeling like crap! I just pray im getting bfn because i am doe on the 17th and im testing to early fx ay! Ive noticed this month though that ive had next to none cm!! And today my cervix feel cushiony and quite high... Not very high but higher with a very little creamy cm..... Almost like egg white but a little thicker...... Do you know what that could mean?? X

How are you feeling today?? Still feeling okay or are you feeling rough again?? Xxx

Acht thats rubbish your doctor isnt much use. I think my cm dried right up this time, which made me think AF was on the way.
Yeah not too bad again today, just tired. Id been dry wretching every morning if not being sick, but it seems to finally be subsiding now, not very nice waking up every morning feeling sick.

xx

Hey hun i went to the toilet not long after last message and it was pink when i wiped.... Think :af: has finally got me :( theres been nothing else since but im cramping so probably wont be long! Ahh its nice that your feeling better! Hopefully it will stay that way!! Maybe you will be able to enjoy the last 10 weeks now and feel a bit more perky!!! Hopefully i will catch that egg and it will be a sticky onw before you have your little bundle of joy and we can have less talk of my moany ttc self lol!!! Xxx

Hey hun i went to the toilet not long after last message and it was pink when i wiped.... Think :af: has finally got me :( theres been nothing else since but im cramping so probably wont be long! Ahh its nice that your feeling better! Hopefully it will stay that way!! Maybe you will be able to enjoy the last 10 weeks now and feel a bit more perky!!! Hopefully i will catch that egg and it will be a sticky onw before you have your little bundle of joy and we can have less talk of my moany ttc self lol!!! Xxx

Aww, I know its horrible when af appears, but when we were ttc I think the waiting and not knowing drives you mad. I used to have a wee cry to myself, dust myself off and think onward to the next month. As said before, maybe it will take a few cycles to get your body back on track.
. Yeah hopefully this is the start of feeling a bit better, Hope to see your BFP announcement soon! Take care. :flower: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->