Can anyone see a shadow on this test?

dinosaur2010

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's negative but I couldn't help but see a slight shadow where the test line would have been!
I've no idea where in my cycle I am but noticed each around 1 week ago so maybe around 7 dpo!

Ps that's water on the wrapper not pee!! Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 63
Ok this one shows it the best I think!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 55

I'm sure I can see something but then I look again and can't lol

Yea I just pulled it out the bin there (yuk!)
And in the bright daylight it's def neg but if I tilt it in the shade I can see the sort of shadow! It's mayb an evap line! I'll buy some more tests Tomo and try again!

Idk I feel like I see a line on all of them? Maybe line eye though! Let us know what your next test is like :)

I can see it. You should redip it in water. I heard that if you do that it should get rid of a evap. If its still there after that then its positive!

The tests are a bit old so I'm going to test again today and I'll keep you posted!

I've not done it yet I'm waiting till DH is doing dd1's bedtime I don't want him to think I'm weird lol!

Def negative! I must say I'm a bit relieved as although we are ntnp you can see how old my baby is on my ticker!

Really???? Wow im surprised! I can definitely see lines and with color.

It was an older test tho! Would that affect it?
I know I was sure I can see some shadow too!

My ic tests faded in my first few days. A bfp was shown up clearly on a first response.

whens you af due?? Xx

I'm breastfeeding so don't have regular af so no idea!
I only tested as I felt this funny pulse feeling in my cervix that I got the last time I was pg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->