can anyone see anything ? *** updated with frer 29/8 pg1***

FX for you hun i really hope its a sticky bean... keep us updated:hugs:

jenny have you got any new ones for us this morning! (I bet you do LOL!) xxxxxxxx

i can see the lines fingers crossed for you

hey jenny! yes i see a faint line on the FRER best of luck hun :D

hey been following this thread, you tested again yet? i can deff see a line on the frer, looks like your bfp love.xxx

Can see a line on the FRER, hope this is your healthy bfp :dust:

i tested again today i got another faint line on the test but also having a bleed again so im not sure whats going on , i have the hospital on wed so i will know from then whats what xxx

jen, did you have a negative after your mc. Bloods done to show your hormone level. I dont want to put a dampener on thinsg but 4 weeks after an mc, there is still a small chance its picking up on left over hcg. I really hope that isnt the case though xxx

i had a neg ic last sat hun ive never had my bloods taken during the previous pregnancy at all im so annoyed i guess i will need to wait till wed anything is possible :( xx

Well its the impossible i know, but try to think you are NOT pregnant at the moment hun. If you are it will be very very early, so it could be a few more days till you see stronger results. If you keep bleeding, try to put it down to a first AF after MC. Chin up and i hope you do get stronger lines xxx

it was quiet heavy when i woke up this morning xx
yeah im hoping that im not just so i can get a period first xxx

Oh honey, nothing worse than the unknown.

Good luck on wednesday with your scan.

XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"