can anyone see this or am I crazy?

Reaction score
I swear I can see a shadow of something on this hpt. :wacko: i think I'm just crazy. I must have line eye because I'm 3 dpo according to FF. plus why would my opk show such a prevalent line if I've already ovulated?

Attachments

• 20151028_132126.jpg
    20151028_132126.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 71
I don't see it sorry. Plus I get lines like that on and off on opks right through my cycle, even after ovulation. But good luck!

I tried tweaking it. Maybe I'm just hopeful and I have line eye.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1446053171562.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1446053171562.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 17
Thanks Lora I'm just being hopeful. I really want a bfp this cycle.

Fingers crossed for you 😊

Sorry, not seeing anything, but @ 3 dpo I'm not surprised. I will be following and hope this is your bfp cycle ;)

Hcg won't show up in your system for a few more days

I don't c it. Also, if ur 3doo you're not going to get a positive hpt. The earliest I've ever heard of was 6dpo

Hoping your bfp comes this cycle! I have to second that I get clear lines on my opks throughout my cycle on cb digital advanced tests and Up and Ups. In fact, the lines are so dark on the Target brand that I get positives at several points throughout my cycle, and my only "true" positive is darker than the control and confirmed with bbt. Lots of baby dust!

I don't see anything but it's too early to anyway. Fingers crossed for this cycle for you!

I get a lot of random lines like that on opks. I dont see it on the other one but hopefully in a few days...

Thank you everyone! I knew it wouldn't show anything but you never know if ovulation happened earlier. But i don't think it did. I'm going to try to hold off testing until Monday when I'll be 8 dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->