Can anyone see this

happycupcake

‘Mrs Hudson took my skull.’
Reaction score
I'm seeing a faint pink line, I think. It is super faint though! I saw it within the time frame but I could see it easier after it had dried. It's a One Step IC, by the way. I also did a frer with today's fmu but I can't see anything on it. FF puts me at 10dpo but because of my inconsistent temps I don't know if it's possible I'm earlier than this?
First two photos I haven't altered the colour or anything, second two I tried to bring out what I was seeing more but hasn't made much difference, also added my chart

Attachments

• IMG_6523.JPG
    IMG_6523.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_6519.jpg
    IMG_6519.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_6520.jpg
    IMG_6520.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_6521.jpg
    IMG_6521.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_6516.jpg
    IMG_6516.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 10
I'm not sure! I can see a darker area on all of the pics but can't decide if it's a line or not, or if there's any colour- not very helpful I know! Can you post the FRER ?

Yes, this is what I'm seeing! It isn't defined, but is more like a shade of vague pink in real life. It's difficult to pick up on the photos (the colour). It's slightly more defined on the invert but not much.
I can post it, yes, but it's definitely completely blank

Attachments

• IMG_6518.jpg
    IMG_6518.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_6413.jpg
    IMG_6413.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6420.jpg
    IMG_6420.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 39
Def see it on the dipstick but looks smudgy x

Yes! Which is frustrating because I don't know if it's a faulty test. There aren't any dents or scrapes on it like there are some of them. In real life I can see slight colour to it

I see a clear white line on frer. I had one of those and was a bfn. Ia there any color irl?

I see something on the FRER but unsure on the colour. Good luck!

Hmmm... I can see something white on the first frer photo but I can't see it on the others? I don't see it in real life so I'm assuming it's the photo

When are u testing again?! Sorry im a poas addiction feeder lol

So I have another IC with another pink smudge. With fmu. I ordered some different ICs which are a wider strip as the others are ridiculous and make it difficult to see, but this isn't any easier...

Ok so top test is new wider IC (same sensitivity) with fmu and bottom is from late afternoon but had drunk lots and hadn't made any particular effort to hold for any length of time.
I'm slightly confused at this test. The pink isn't touching where the strip you dip is, so is independent of that and the dye had settled, is a different brand of test from yesterday's weird smudge test so I'm wondering if I'm unlucky and have two faulty tests from different brands... I don't want to crack open the other frer unless af doesn't show (due Sunday) because in all honesty I don't think this will turn out to be a bfp and by about 10dpo with my son I had obvious lines on a frer which I didn't have when I did the frer... can't remember when I did that... yesterday? Day before? :dohh:
Anyway...

Attachments

• IMG_6718.jpg
    IMG_6718.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_6717.jpg
    IMG_6717.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6722.jpg
    IMG_6722.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_6723.jpg
    IMG_6723.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 5
It's ok, I think it's a faulty test tbh, the line would also be in the wrong place I think! Pretty sure af will arrive Sunday but that's cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->