Can anyone see this?

Thanks. I feel that it might be the case. I’m not due AF for another 4/5 days. It ended up like this now

FBBA6018-C780-493E-ADCF-84A14392A118.jpeg

721908C2-E6F0-47F7-AF04-C5E0CEABFCBC.jpeg

oh that looks like a faint positive fingers crossed for you xx

That's a very obviously line to me, I don't have to squint or enlarge the picture to see it at all, so I don't even consider that a faint line at all.

Thank you for the replies.

I took a cb rapid as the shops selection was limited. Can see something too

301603F2-7EBC-46E4-96F2-CCCAC1B31E1A.jpeg

Can someone tell me why I can’t find any first response tests in the shops anymore? I’m in the uk x

Those are definite positive! Im not in the UK, but tests in the US have been a bit finicky as well.

I know- no more frer in the UK at all. No longer stocked in boots or Superdrug and you'd be very lucky to find any in the odd chemist- may have a few from older stock. I can't find a definitive reason why, but they've definitely stopped restocking them in UK chains. I'm south London. Can still order them from Amazon etc, European sellers. I like boots free copy as quite a good second. Definitely BFP by the way!!

I know- no more frer in the UK at all. No longer stocked in boots or Superdrug and you'd be very lucky to find any in the odd chemist- may have a few from older stock. I can't find a definitive reason why, but they've definitely stopped restocking them in UK chains. I'm south London. Can still order them from Amazon etc, European sellers. I like boots free copy as quite a good second. Definitely BFP by the way!!
Ah that explains it. I wonder why. Is that the pink dye boots test that kinda looks like a frer? I might get a pack today. Didn’t want to wait for Amazon to deliver lol.

Thank you. Been a long time coming this one xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->