Can anyone share late (dpo) BFP stories with me? Limbo..

Mummafrog

New FTM to baby girl
Reaction score
Hi lovelies :)

This cycle so far: ntnp this month but leading up to and on the 29th of June had pretty conclusive ewcm, hornyness and ovulation pain which I feel very clearly. Nothing to suggest ov has happened since then.
At 9-11dpo I had quite strong cramps/pelvic pain/pinching and sensitive nipples, among other things.
I'm usually due my period 11-12dpo, I am now 15-16dpo, the last time I tested was yesterday morning and there may have been a shadow of a line but nothing conclusive.
I'm now away for the weekend and trying not to think about it but my breasts are still sensitive and I occasionally have strange strong pinching or soreness in my uterus. I've had more headaches and light sensitivity than usual. I don't feel like af is coming, fingers crossed.

All these super early 7-8dpo bfp stories are really getting me down, I feel like surely I should have had a positive by now and if I AM pregnant but I haven't had a positive yet, is there something wrong? :'(

Has anyone had late bfps? Has everything turned out ok?
I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up, I need some support though. Limbo is awful. If anyone else is in limbo please join me xxx

Hi Mummafrog, any update? Did you get a BFP with your next test?

Heya, sadly my period came on day 18 :cry:But I assume I ovulated later than I thought and missed it because my luteal phase is never long. Very sore now. Nice of you to check, I wish you lots of :hugs: and :dust: We will get there xx

Aw that sucks! :hugs:

Keep positive for next month! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"