can anyone shed some light for me, so confused!

clacko

Reaction score
hi ladies, any help or your opinions would be brilliant as iv no idea what this could be. ill start with a little back ground.

me and oh have 2 children, a 4 year old son and a 1 year old daughter. when trying for dd I used opks and ovulated around cd 17 and had cycles around 30days, we were very lucky and conceived the first month using opks.

we decided to let nature take its course and have another baby when the time came, although this then changed to us using opks again to give us the best chance. so after dd my cycles have been around 35-36 days with one chemical pregnancy around 5 months ago. Last cycle I had a week of brown spotting before a positive opk on cd23 and 24 and my cycle starting on cd 36.

this cycle however has been strange, on cd23 I started spotting dark brown, enough for a panty liner and this continued until cd33. it went from dark brown, light brown and also some pink, sometimes enough for a panty liner but mostly only when I wiped. Af should of come on cd36 which was yesterday. on cd 35 I decided to do an opk and a pregnancy test and the opk was positive and was also positive on cd 36 but has now gone negative on cd 37! surely cant be ovulating this late as cycle has never been longer than 36 days even with my chemical. When I got the positive opk I checked my cervix which felt soft, medium and didn't feel open like it did last month when I was ovulating.

I know after having children your cervix feels more like a slit but last cycle I could easily tell that my cervix was open but not this month. my cm is wet and a little lotiony.

the past week I have felt very ill, feeling sick, loose bm, very sore throat and very bad headache and achy and tired. I know this is probably nothing to do with it but thought I would throw it in there with the rest as when I got pregnant with dd I did get a little under the weather before my bfp.

sorry its so long ladies, thanks for reading and please tell me what you think. the things going through my head after googling are implantation bleeding if I ovulated earlier this cycle, or maybe I am just having a strange cycle and ovulating really late.

thanks again ladies x

Didnt want to r&r but like you said you could of ov very eariler and it could be implantion bleeding:dance: Or it could be a strange cycle.

It does sound like you could be pregnant i got symptoms as well before i got my bfp but all ladies are different.

I hope you find out soon! its horrible not knowing whats going on with your body:hugs:

:dust:

Could go either way really petal. Do a little test in about 2 days and see :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"