Can anyone shed some light on IUI odds?

wow lilly, I'm sorry I have no idea. :dohh:

I didn't want to read and leave. Good luck to getting this answered.

They'll know according to the ultrasound if you've already ovulated. They would see collapsed follicles and fluid around the ovary. If they say you haven't ovulated, then you haven't. Try to just sort of blindly do as they tell you... Its very hard, but they do know what they're doing more often than not!

hey ladies!! not sure how many of you lovely people still check in here but wanted to update you with my news!!

I havent posted in a while as I was trying to take a break from the obsessing and it seems to have worked! I finally got my first ever BFP on Christmas Day after our 4th IUI, best xmas present ever!!! I am terrified to even say it out loud as I am so scared I'll jinx it, I'm still not even 4 weeks yet!!

I had had lots of problems with my lining not getting thick enough in the past so was given extra estrogen this cycle which I think was what made the difference, my lining was 8.7mm on cd9 and we had the iui on cd11. First BFP was at 10dpiui and the line has been getting steadily darker since! I am 14dpiui tomorrow, I havent phoned the hospital yet as my official test day isnt til Friday but I am fit to burst!! I am so so scared, almost as scared as I was that I would never get pregnant, after all this time it almost feels too good to be true but to just know that it is possible is amazing and I will take every day of being pregnant I can get, hopefully all the way to September!! :happydance:

Hope everyone is doing well!

Congratulations 'MarsMaiden'. Positive updates like yours give us energy to be positive. Happy and healthy 9 months

hey ladies!! not sure how many of you lovely people still check in here but wanted to update you with my news!!

I havent posted in a while as I was trying to take a break from the obsessing and it seems to have worked! I finally got my first ever BFP on Christmas Day after our 4th IUI, best xmas present ever!!! I am terrified to even say it out loud as I am so scared I'll jinx it, I'm still not even 4 weeks yet!!

I had had lots of problems with my lining not getting thick enough in the past so was given extra estrogen this cycle which I think was what made the difference, my lining was 8.7mm on cd9 and we had the iui on cd11. First BFP was at 10dpiui and the line has been getting steadily darker since! I am 14dpiui tomorrow, I havent phoned the hospital yet as my official test day isnt til Friday but I am fit to burst!! I am so so scared, almost as scared as I was that I would never get pregnant, after all this time it almost feels too good to be true but to just know that it is possible is amazing and I will take every day of being pregnant I can get, hopefully all the way to September!! :happydance:

OMG! I'm SO happy for you!!! :hugs: You should head over the to the Assisted Conception thread in 1st Tri!!!! :yipee:

thank you ladies! After 3 failed cycles, I was really losing hope that IUI woiuld work for us and was just waiting for IVF next year so am feeling really blessed.

Congrats! If you don't mind me asking....what were your symptoms in the 2ww? I'm 5dpiui and this is my 4th iui also. I don't have any symptoms except for a lil cramping.

Oh Congratulations!!!!!!! :thumbup:

That is so awesome!

Did you use injectibles or clomid this cycle?

greeneyes - very few early symptoms to be honest. I have had cramping since 6dpiui but I had that on my failed cycles also. The ony slightly different things are that my skin normally clears up just before af but this time it has stayed really bad and my nipples started getting really tingly about 11dpiui, also I am hugely bloated which would normally have eased off by now. Best of luck for your cycle.

labmommy - I was on buserilin and puregon for this cycle, same as for all my others but this time I started taking estrogen tablets as well on cd8. I believe thats what made the difference for me.

greeneyes - very few early symptoms to be honest. I have had cramping since 6dpiui but I had that on my failed cycles also. The ony slightly different things are that my skin normally clears up just before af but this time it has stayed really bad and my nipples started getting really tingly about 11dpiui, also I am hugely bloated which would normally have eased off by now. Best of luck for your cycle.

labmommy - I was on buserilin and puregon for this cycle, same as for all my others but this time I started taking estrogen tablets as well on cd8. I believe thats what made the difference for me.

Man I think I need to write all this info down as my appointment is this Friday! I will find out all the info on the IUI...today I think I am ovulating but I am scared to test it.

Hey this is new to me! My husband and I have been trying for almost 3 years, and we got pregnant in 09 and i had a miscarriage Dec. 09. After that we have been trying none stop since and nothing has happened. I have been checking temps, and ovalution kits. My doctor is sending me to Dr. Barnett (Dallas,Tx) we have our appt on Tuesday 3/1. Does any have an suggestions on questions to ask the doctor, or tell me how your 1st appt went? We are trying to do IUI in March do you think that is to soon? My period will be here March 12. Let me know thanks!

Hey this is new to me! My husband and I have been trying for almost 3 years, and we got pregnant in 09 and i had a miscarriage Dec. 09. After that we have been trying none stop since and nothing has happened. I have been checking temps, and ovalution kits. My doctor is sending me to Dr. Barnett (Dallas,Tx) we have our appt on Tuesday 3/1. Does any have an suggestions on questions to ask the doctor, or tell me how your 1st appt went? We are trying to do IUI in March do you think that is to soon? My period will be here March 12. Let me know thanks!

Hi!
I am in the Dallas area as well, I think it all depends on the doctor. My doctor wanted to do a few more tests to be sure the IUI was the next step. But your Dr. may want to just get right to it. My cousin attends the same practice but a different doctor. She sounded just like you! She wanted it done right then and there, but she is also having to schedule other tests. I hope all goes well please let us know how it goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->