Can anyone tell me if this is a positive LH surge?

mamamoe

Reaction score
IMG_0064.jpg

I'm so bad at seeing if the control line and test line are equal. Help! :)

yup looks positive to me! good luck!

Ooh, that's a hard one. It's very very close but I would say its a positive. It's definitely of equal colour if not a teeny bit darker on one edge.
I had a similar one yesterday (see below) and posted it on here as I wasn't sure myself!
My line was darker along one edge too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 12
Thanks ladies!!! I took another this morning and it was even more positive! Had fun last night and will again tonight! Baby Dust to to you all!!! :hugs:

Ooh, that's a hard one. It's very very close but I would say its a positive. It's definitely of equal colour if not a teeny bit darker on one edge.
I had a similar one yesterday (see below) and posted it on here as I wasn't sure myself!
My line was darker along one edge too.

I know, it's so hard to tell sometimes. I usually confirm with my temps so I'm hoping to see a temp spike tomorrow morning. Good luck to you!

:dust:

image.jpg

Hi again! Does this look darker than the one from last night? Never had such dark results this long. Maybe I'm testing more than usual.

:dust:

I would vote positive on both of them, but maybe that last one is darker. Either way bd bd bd!!

I would say the first one was slightly darker! It's a close one. Either way you're BD ing so fingers crossed for you! I'm exactly the same as you right now, so hoping that I actually OV. Keep me posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->