Can anyone tell me what this is on ultrasound pic?

milliemel

Reaction score
I had my anatomy scan yesterday. The baby was not cooperating. It seemed like the tech had a really hard time looking at the stuff she needed to. She gave me a lot of pictures, but none of them are good at all. I didn't even get one with the head and body together. Just a leg, and arm and other random stuff. But there's one that freaks me out... It looks like the face and eye but i don't know. Anyone want to help?

Attachments

• IMG_1235.jpg
    IMG_1235.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 120
I would say the part near the top is the head and the the body. The left side of the picture is probably the back from the way the skull looks like the mouth is on the left side of the picture.

Looks like baby was moving alot, to me it looks like the head is turned facing the right then there is an arm pointing to the left and the tummy pointing to the left. If you have another scan I hope you get the pictures you want

That is the head and body together. But from the back I think. Looks like the back of your baby's head at the top, the body below, and the baby's arm around by its back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->