Can anyone tell me what this might be about?

I agree with the other ladies hun! There are a lot of reasons bleeding can occur and everything still turns out ok...I had bleeding and clots with my daughter...It was actually in the first 3 months and the last 3 months I had preterm labor--but she was still a healthy little baby and now 11 year old...

And to possibly explain why your date if off according to the u/s--
Lets say you had sex once-ended up getting pregnant--Sperm can live up to 72 hours in an in optimal enviroment. If you ovulated on the day of having sex or even the day after--your egg didn't get fertilized until a few days after that...Add another 5-6 days at least for implantation to occur--that is why pregnancy is sometimes tricky to date--and why many women don't understand how the dates don't add up....Everything is so subject to timing and that is just something we may never understand...
I'm so glad that though that your last u/s showed a healthy bean in place and it seems it is working hard at being a sticky bean! I will continue to pray for your bean that all goes well hun!...

Something else to check into is: Subchorionic Bleeding. There is a lot of interesting reading that can be done--it really is quite amazing the things the body can go through when pregnant...

:hugs:

I'm praying for you, Sweetie!!! I think there are MANY reasons that could explain all of these issues. I understand that the waiting must be killing you though!! Keep us posted!! :hugs:

Hi guys, thank you so much for all your posts. It's amazing how much having your encouragement and having a sounding board helps! I'll post an update when I have one!

Implantation can take 7-14 days, so your dates would be different for scan if it was late implantation. When I was pregnant with my daughter I knew the exact date I BD (only once in that month that's why I knew) so I was 100% sure of all my dates but the scan still put me a week less than what I was. Hang in there. If you're 7/8 weeks at next scan you may becable to see the heartbeat & that will put your mind at ease. Many women bleed, I've heard it's a combination of increased blood supply & temporary cervical erosion. I read it on a medical website recently, that as many as 40% of women have some type of bleed while pregnant and go on to have healthy baby.

I also knew the exact date and my scan dates were always out as well.
on a more mundane level, make sure you're taking a good vitamin at the mo, it might help you feel less run down. This is ridiculous advice I know, but I don't know anything else and I wanted to show I care :haha:

Hi ladies,

Sorry it took me a awhile to come back. I was getting regular hcg tests and they kept going up but not at the rate expected. The bleeding got a bit heavier so last Monday I went back to the doctor and he did an internal exam, he said the bleeding was definitely coming from the cervix.

On my way home I passed a massive clot and the bleeding got worse, so I went to the hospital. The ultrasound lab was closed so they booked me for the next day (Tues), and sure enough the lab tech did both a pelvic and transvaginal ultrasound and couldn't find anything. I had miscarried. They couldn't find any tissue so no need for a D/C - just need to let nature do its thing.

Although, the bleeding had me worried from the start, I couldn't help but be hopeful. I'm a little devastated and it took me awhile to be able to write it down. Thank you all for your support and for walking with me on this journey.

Hi ladies,

Sorry it took me a awhile to come back. I was getting regular hcg tests and they kept going up but not at the rate expected. The bleeding got a bit heavier so last Monday I went back to the doctor and he did an internal exam, he said the bleeding was definitely coming from the cervix.

On my way home I passed a massive clot and the bleeding got worse, so I went to the hospital. The ultrasound lab was closed so they booked me for the next day (Tues), and sure enough the lab tech did both a pelvic and transvaginal ultrasound and couldn't find anything. I had miscarried. They couldn't find any tissue so no need for a D/C - just need to let nature do its thing.

Although, the bleeding had me worried from the start, I couldn't help but be hopeful. I'm a little devastated and it took me awhile to be able to write it down. Thank you all for your support and for walking with me on this journey.

Naturenut,
Huge hugs! What a rollercoaster! Wish I was physically there to give you hugs. Please tale it easy and be gentle with yourself. It's tough, lots of us on here understand & feel free to vent if anger comes, we are here to listen.

So sad that the definite answer you were looking for came in this way. Now you know your body can conceive & hopefully, when youre ready, the next time it happens your doctor will watch you clostly to see if you meed amy medical support in early pregnancy. Thank goodness you don't need any ops & I hope someone is there to look after you.

Many people say our bodies are more fertile after a loss & smep is designed for that time, but I know that will be last thing on your mind.....much love to you xxx

I think just married said it all but I wanted to send some :hug: xxx

[/QUOTE]

Many people say our bodies are more fertile after a loss & smep is designed for that time, but I know that will be last thing on your mind.....much love to you xxx[/QUOTE]

SMEP?

Many people say our bodies are more fertile after a loss & smep is designed for that time, but I know that will be last thing on your mind.....much love to you xxx[/QUOTE]

SMEP?[/QUOTE]

Sperm meets egg plan.

https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

I know that nothing we say will really make you feel better, but I would like to share my story, or at least a little bit. I had 2 beautiful daughters, then I got pregnant and had a late first trimester, or early second trimester, miscarriage. I was gutted. Two months later, I was pregnant again, another miscarriage. This happened two more times. Then low and behold, I got another :bfp: and went on to have 2 more beautiful daughters. MANY MANY years, and a divorce, later, I had two more miscarriages, and went on to have my beautiful 2 year old daughter. I know how badly it hurts to lose a pregnancy, but the moral of my story is DO NOT GIVE UP!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!

My heart goes out to you, Naturenut. I went through a similar style of rollercoaster a year and a half ago -- the surprise at even being pregnant because the dates didn't add up, the confusion / fear / hope at the first bleeding, and the dramatic up-down of the hcg tests and US... And it is so UNFAIR how much it physically hurts on top of the emotional pain!

You are strong to pull through and write it out to all of us out here who have been thinking about you. It will only get better from here. Big hugs to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->