can excessive hairyness be a sign it's a boy???

My legs/elsewhere don't seem any different to usual, but I have this fluffy [thankfully blonde] belly hair, it's even ABOVE my belly button, how attractive! I'm tempted to epilate it but not sure I can stand the pain :lol:

Well, im not sure... but I'm having a boy, and I have such a hairy belly now! lol xx

The testosterone idea may be right... i'm hairy and sweaty.. DH says my skin is super extra soft though. And this from a man who never notices anything.

I always have a hairy belly, damm PCOS

I shave it off

i dont know sex of my baby yet but i am so hairy this time. when i was carrying my little girl i didnt get any more hairy then usual. my hair is dark brown so always showed a bit more than most but by god this pregnancy i am so hairy :blush::blush:

if i leave my legs a week they are twice as long as before pregnancy, my armpit hair is growing back twice as quick, my belly is really furry with dark hairs :blush: its awful. my husband said we have the velcro (sp?) affect going on when my legs are hairy :haha:

my sister said with one of her sons she went super hairy. she said her top lip was constantly growing back quickly and towards the end she had to get her dh to trim her lady area on a regular basis for her :blush:

maybe it is a boy thing xx

I am having a boy but haven't got any hair on my belly...

hmmm...not sure what to make of your answers girlies. the matter still appears unconclusive! but thanks for telling me your past / present experiences. I guess it'll be a case of wait & see. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->