Can give advise for teen pregnancy!

mommy0610

Reaction score
admin please let me no if this shouldn't be posted. But I wanna offer my help and for the teen mothers that have questions or just need reassurance. A little background from me. I became pregnant at 15 with my son to a boy who I thought would be there no matter what he said all the right things even convinced me to quit taking my birth control. I loved him so I done it. I had my first ultrasound 2 days before my 16th birthday. Good present in a way. My baby daddy stuck around even tho he's cheated a lot and I didn't know til after I was done pregnant. When I was 7 months he left me. He became very violent every time he was around me. But I kept going back cuz I thought my son needed him. When Andrew was born he only stayed 45 minutes then left the next day only stayed 30 then left. Andrew didn't see his father for a week. I ended up back with him our relationship was very violent from there on out. Finally after 2 years do my son being around this we finally split for good. I am now 19 and engaged to the best man I could of asked for he helps raise Andrew(his father only gets him when he needs to show him off) we own out own house I graduated high school and I'm a sophomore in college. We r currently trying to conceive #3 as we had a mc 6 weeks ago. I wanted to share my story to let everyone know what you arnt alone and I'm here to talk to anyone that needs help with anything. As I've been there and done that. This is only half my story so feel free to ask me anything. I wish I would of known about these groups when I was pregnant.

glad everything has worked out for you now :)
although alot of the girls on here have tried for their babies :)

:hugs: I'm so sorry for your loss, I lost my first pregnancy at 8 weeks and it was awful :hugs:
I'm glad you are in a good place now and are engaged to a good man, but if I were you and your ex was really that violent I wouldn't allow him around your son at all unsupervised.
Good luck TTC no. 3

I'm Lorna, 22 and my son is called Michael and he will be 3 on Christmas Eve.

Thanks everyone. And mayb_baby I tried fighting it in court but it done no good. I'm from a small town and it's all who you know he was a fire fighter his family was good with all the court people so they gave him visitation but he don't really use it so I don't worry bout it. I just read some problems with baby daddy's and everything and thought I could be some help to some of the girls on here

Glad everything has turned around for you :flower:
Sorry for your loss and good luck with TTC :hugs:

I'm Clair, 19, I have a 17 month old son called Jason and I am 32 weeks pregnant with our second baby :yellow: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->