Can I ask a question

SeekingBFP

Reaction score
Hi all,
New to the site and wanted to ask:

1. what DPO did you get your BFP?
2. DId you test any time before that day and got BFN? If so, when?
3. What were your pre-BFP symptoms?

:hi: Welcome to the forum. I don't know what DPO I got my BFP (never knew the exact day I ovulated). I did get negative tests though until 5 days after my missed period. Had no pre-BFP symptoms really.

I got mine 11 DPO, and tried one test that was neg on 9 DPO? or maybe 10?
Anyway, I was suspicious, but confused (like many of us) because early pregnancy feels so much like PMS, right down to cramping.
My tip-offs were:
1) unusual increase in appetite
2) 3-4 days of really sore boobs
3) gums bleeding and tender quite suddenly
And I can't remember anything else because the pregnancy hormones have made me quite a bit dumber than I was before! :)
Hope that helps and welcome!

I'm also not sure how many DPO I was but I was only 3 days late for my period and the :bfp: showed up clear as a bell. The symptoms I had before all of this were exhaustion, cramping that felt like a period was coming(which I still feel occasionally but not as much as before), sore boobs, and I don't know if this is a symptom but I get hot REALLY easy now. Just flashes of heat like I am a radiator trying to heat the house in the winter. :rofl:

Got mine at what was supposed to be 9dpo, turns out I'm a freak and ovulated 2 weeks early so I was 2 weeks further than I thought. It was my first test

Symptoms:

Constantly hard nipples
Cried cause the internet broke
Cried when I was eating supper cause I thought I was fat
Threw a tantrum with my ex bf in the car because he went down the wrong street to get to my aunts house :blush:

Hi all,
New to the site and wanted to ask:

1. what DPO did you get your BFP?
2. DId you test any time before that day and got BFN? If so, when?
3. What were your pre-BFP symptoms?

Hiya!

1. I got my (very faint) bfp on 14dpo
2. I got a bfn 12dpo
3. I had no symptoms apart from the feeling that my period was about to start and feeling bloated.

Good luck. xxx

i dont know what DPO i got mine but i was about CD40 lol i have very long cycles and was just about 4 weeks when i got the BFP, i got a BFN a few days before my BFP, i didnt have any symptoms as such but a week before i got my BFP i stopped dead in the street and saidto DH 'im pregnant' for some reason i just felt it and then that went away, i only did the test for a laugh cos i had some left and wondered why AF was so late, and i got a tiny line, ended up doing 20 HPT lol!!!

Hello and welcome!

1) I got my faint BFP on 12DPO.
2) I tested at 9DPO and 10DPO both BFN but skipped testing on 11DPO.
3) My boobs become sensitive at 6DPO and never let up to this day, i had horrible indigestion at 11DPO and on 12DPO i had a huge gush of watery CM.

1. Unsure of how many days DPO I was

2. No I was over 2 months pregnant when I tested

3. The only symptoms I had were flu-like so naturally I thought I had the flu. I was SUPER busy and stressed around that time so I didn't even notice that I missed a period.

i am not sure when i ovualted but i tested the day my AF was suppose to start but got neg then the next day got a BFP. no symptoms besides missing my AF

Hiya, welcome to BnB. No idea of DPO, but I tested the day after my period was due. I didn't test before as it was my last test and I wanted it to be a positive one! Symptoms were sore boobs and loads of period pains, so I didn't think it was going to be positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->