Can I come over early? 99 days left!

AvianasMommy

Mommy to Aviana & Rosalia
Reaction score
Hi girls! I'll be 26 weeks tomorrow :happydance:. I know 3rd tri doesn't start until 27 weeks but hopefully I can sneak over a little early :blush:.

So excited I noticed my ticker this morning says I have 99 days left! How are you all passing the time?

Congratulations to all the ladies that are reaching the end! I cannot wait to be there and finally see our second little princess. :flower:

Hi :flower:

You're only a little early ;) I've seen a couple of other ladies in here who are a bit/lot early :) you can always dodge between Second Tri and Third Tri for a while if you like :)

xx

Hi there! Yes, I think I am going to be back and forth between the 2 for a while :). That should hopefully keep me busy and stop me from counting down the days!!

If your moving over, then so am I lol! This is my second and I remember the third trimester going by super fast with baby no. 1!!!

Hi there! Nothing wrong with coming early, you come when you're ready!! Nice to meet you :)

If your moving over, then so am I lol! This is my second and I remember the third trimester going by super fast with baby no. 1!!!

:thumbup: This is my 2nd too and third tri went by super slowww with my first! I hope this time it moves faster for me too!! What's your due date?

Welcome over. :)

I found the Tri 2 board (& it's bazillions of gender threads) got a bit tired a bit quick.

Much more fun to be had here in 3rd. :)

I found the Tri 2 board (& it's bazillions of gender threads) got a bit tired a bit quick.

Thank you! Yes, there's definitely lots of gender threads over there! I just can't wait to finally meet this little princess, being in 3rd tri makes me feel so much closer! 1 week til I'm 3rd tri official :).

I see on your ticker you're 36 weeks! That's so exciting! You'll be holding your little girl before you know it! :flower:

Thank you! Yes, there's definitely lots of gender threads over there! I just can't wait to finally meet this little princess, being in 3rd tri makes me feel so much closer! 1 week til I'm 3rd tri official :).

I see on your ticker you're 36 weeks! That's so exciting! You'll be holding your little girl before you know it! :flower:

Thanks Hun. All feels very unreal!!

I can't wait to meet her though. Getting quite emotional at the thought lately :) The last 10 weeks or so have whizzed by!!

Hi there! Yes, I think I am going to be back and forth between the 2 for a while :). That should hopefully keep me busy and stop me from counting down the days!!

That's what I did for a few days :)

I'm trying not to count down the days as everything seems so close now it's making me a bit scared! But it's very exciting too :) not too long and we'll both have our ickle bubbies in our arms :D x

Of course you can. It get's harder to relate to people in the same trimester when you're towards the end & it's good to focus on whats in store next.

:thumbup: This is my 2nd too and third tri went by super slowww with my first! I hope this time it moves faster for me too!! What's your due date?

My due date is July 27, I think my ticker is off a day it two! Hope this time it flies by for you!! How old is your first? My little man is 14 months, gonna be crazy having 2 under 2!!! Can't wait tho!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->