can I fight this

Reid

mom of 1
Reaction score
ok so iv been back at work coming up 1 year I stepped down from my manager position (full time) so I could go part time 2"full days 16 hours my boss has giving me a heads up that they are wanting to cut hour's and we both think they will ask me to do my hours over 4 days can they force me to do this. x

I dont know if they can legally do this but where work it says in the contracts that flexitime can be reviewed every 6 months and changed to meet the needs of the business!

How is it worded in your contract? I work Tuesdays and Fridays 8:45am while 5:15 and Saturday mornings. But my contract states I am on a flexi contract. I actually asked them to add my hours/days to the contract but they refused. So I know in my case they could turn around and change my schedule and I couldn't do anything about it.

In a previous job my hours were written into the contract. When they wanted to change it they had to give me one months written notice. Although I'm not sure what would have happened if I'd refused to sign the new contract.

my contract is filed in the office I don't no if I should ask for it to c how it's worded or just wait and see what they say to me thanx for the replys girls x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->