Can I get an opinions please??

ktsl123

Reaction score
So I am always 331/2 days for my period and i get it for 6 days. I have always kept track and I am never early or late. So I took a preg test a day and a half after my missed period, it said positive. Then I took another one the next morning it said negative.

So on the 5th day after my missed period I saw the Doctor and took another negative test. The Doctor told me it could be a chemical pregnancy (when the fertilized egg dissolves right after fertilization) or she said or maybe a false positive that I got the first test I took.

So 15 minutes after I left the doctor I got what I think was my period. I had it for 1 day where there was red initially and then later in the day brownish. The 2 day it was brown and almost none. The 3rd day it was not there, then the 4 day it was not there, then the 5th day there was 1 little spot of brown blood. Does anyone have any idea what could have happened. Usually I have a period that is heavy until the 4th day then light 5th and 6th day.

Hi! Have you done any tests since your one at the doctor's? Your AF does seem odd compared with what you usually get - could it be stress?

There have been girls on this site who have had positive result with a hpt, then gone to the doctor's and got a negative and then retested a few days later and got a positive - I think that happened to Deestar. Maybe you shoudl test again to put your mind at rest.

Good luck!

I agree with Poppy, I would test again to be sure. You might also consider going to your dr. and requesting a blood test, a blood test will accurately determine if you are pregnant or not. Let us know how things go :hugs:

Hiya :hi:

Yeah I agree too, do another test, and see what that says, then maybe go back to the docs.

Have you had any other 'symptoms' of pregnancy?

Well the test at 5 days late on my period was a blood test at the Dr. that came out negative.

Its possible you had an annovulatory cycle (these arent uncommom even in the healthiest woman) and you AF is trying to start.

Ive had cycles like that and AF has eventually come.

What's an annovulatory cycle Arcanegirl?

its a cycle that you don't ovulate...

as Arcanegirl said, they're common even in perfectly healthy women, but more common when you just come off contraception.

It's nothing to worry about if that's what it turns out to be but i've had a few like that and its always the month you're convinced you've conceived.

That said having any kind of positive pregnancy test is a fabulous sign so i would test again hun. were other tests done with first morning urine?i'd do another making sure you use that.

Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"