Can I get pregnant? I'm ttc for baby #1

Lorena75

Reaction score
I had my period on Dec. 12 - Dec. 15. I usually have a 28 day cycle. I had unprotected sex on the 25th of December. Which is day 14 of my cycle. This time after 2 days of sex I got my period, which was like 11-12 days earlier. On Dec. 27th I started spotting very light, until like later in the day it got into a period like flow, not as heavy as usual tho, only at night it filled my pad,(sorry for tmi), but it's not heavy its pretty regular. That same night, on Dec. 27th, I had unprotected sex again, even tho I was lightly bleeding, is there a chance of pregnancy? If so, what are the chances?:winkwink:

Hmmmm….can you confirm when or if you ovulated? Are you temping/charting/ using OPKs to know when you ovulate? I wonder if you had a really short cycle and that's why your period came early. Some women have ovulation spotting, although this sounds a little heavier. Unfortunately none of us can tell you what your chances are of you getting pregnant this cycle. If you did have sex during your fertile period then the chance of conception is 15-20%.

Please let us know how this turns out and good luck!

Also I just noticed that this is your first post. I highly recommend making an introduction post to let us know about you as well as reading some of the other threads and posting supportive messages to other people. This board can be a great source of support and you can learn a lot!

If you confirmed ovulation than there is no reason why you can't have conceived. Some women to report having a little bleeding at the time of ovulation. Good luck!

It's somewhere around that date, but thank you for your response. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->