can I get some more opinions?

babyzoe

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
I've never posted pics here so I wanted to get your opinions. I'm not ATTC, I'm still WTT until October but I'm trying to chart so I can better know when my Oct O date is. So here is the picture

Top: 8:00am today
2nd: 8:05am today
3rd: 8:07am today
Bottom: Yesterday afternoon

I don't know why the tests started out so dark and then faded because I used the same urine sample. Oh yea, and I took a digital clearblue which said negative. So what's the verdict?

https://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y462/babyzoe2013/4Tests_zps4eb12ffc.jpg

That is so weird that they are all from the same urine sample, especially because the first one looks positive. I use that brand and that hasn't happened to me. I don't really have any advice for you besides maybe you got a bad batch?? I'd write the company if I were you. I hear they are good at refunding/replacing tests.

The wierdest part is that the first one had two really dark lines. The second one was definitely negative, and then the third one had two light lines. I kept testing and the line is still dark but it's not as dark as the control line anymore. :-( I'm going to count it as a positive on my phone app. we'll know for sure if AF comes in two weeks. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->