Can I get some opinions?

kittykat7210

Proud mum of 2
Reaction score
Can anyone else see it? It popped up at 9 minutes...

https://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w660/kittykat7210/image_zpsdw2zm4sf.jpg

I can see a line but can't really see any colour. Ic's can get horrible evaps when the start to dry. If it were me is personally buy a different test to see if it really is a bfp. Or at least take another ic to see if the line appears again. Crossing my fingers for you :)

This is my third test XD they all look like this! They do have colour in person, pinky haha, I'll wait a few more days and buy a normal one, these ones are really sensitive, I have been using these since 1dpo (bad I know) and haven't had any Lines until yesterday, this was this mornings... I know I shouldn't get too excited but I can't help it haha!!

Hope you don't mind but I just tweaked it for you. You can see it really clearly on there! Hopefully it's the start of your bfp! Hoping to see you I first tri soon!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 8
I've gone through my bin, and pulled thisnout 0.0 this is a branded dipstick and not a internet cheapie, I did it 2 days ago with FMU and didn't pay too much attention because I just assumed negative like before!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 49

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member