Can I have a little help

notlongnow

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm new here.

I'm 24 weeks pregnant and I've been trying to work out a few names for my baby. We don't know if its a boy or girl and want it to be a surprise. My problem is my husband has said I can name our little baby what i want because i'm the one pushing lol which is good in a way but I'm having trouble working it out on my own and want to keep it a surprise for our friends and family.

So basically I just want to get a few other opinions on these names i have shortlisted.

For a girl my preferences are:
- Aurelia (this is my number one choice at the moment)
- Cora
- Coco
- Sabrina
- Serena
- Giovanna
- Brigitte
- Francesca
- Iris (only likely to be used as a middle name)

For a little boy they are
- Jasper
- Henry
- Marlo
- Olivier or Oliver
- Dominic
- Alexander

What do you think of these names and images of what someone with such a name would be like? Can't even decide on first names let alone first and middle combinations lol, this is why I'm asking for a little help. Tell me if you hate any:blush:
Thanks everyone.

For a girl I like Serena Aurelia and for a boy I like Dominic Alexander. I also like Alexander Dominic.:happydance:

Our last name is Mossman.
I really love Coco too but I don't know if its a bit too much, I'm personally quite fashion orientated and have some Chanel branded clothes and bags etc so I'm worried people are going to automatically assume that I named her after the brand or something which I don't really want?

I like: Serena and Sabrina and Dominic and Alexander. :D

I like Coco Iris for a girl, Henry and or Oliver for a boy. xx

- Aurelia: Simple, classic. A choice you won't regret!
- Cora: If my sister had had a girl, it would have been Cora! She had 3 boys, though...
- Coco Original but a bit too "Chanel" + the obvious coconut puns...
- Sabrina There are too many Sabrinas in my generation...
- Serena :thumbup:
- Giovanna Not so fond of it
- Brigitte Too old-fashioned
- Francesca :thumbup:
- Iris :thumbup:

-Jasper :thumbup:
- Henry :thumbup:
- Marlo Not so fond of it
- Olivier or Oliver I like Oliver better
- Dominic Not so fond of it
- Alexander Just like Aurelia, a classic!

Wow thanks for this everyone you wouldn't believe how helpful another opinion is.
I was originally leaning to Aurelia Coco if my baby is a girl, do you all like this? but i really love all of the names i've listed. Boys i still have no clue

I really like Aurelia Coco Mossman, I think the classic first name goes well with Coco, which is a really lovely name but not quite right for a first name maybe?!

I love the name Henry as well :) perhaps Henry Alexander Mossman?

wow thats spooky.....your last post with your girls name appeared as I pressed send on my post! it must be a sign....I think the name is lovely! :)

For a boy, I like Henry Alexander too!

I like Aurelia...it was my grandma's name. I've actually never heard it besides her, but now that some people (THANKS KATE!!!!) have said that it's a more "traditional" name, I'm thinking maybe it's not as "out there" as I thought it was!
So it's back on the list!
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back