Can i have a little help..?

hjh_1987

Proud mum of Charlie!
Reaction score
My last 3 cycles have been 26days (april), 29 days (march) & 27 days Feb

I got a pos OPK on CD23 last month, and according to FF i ovulated on CD22 of the previous month. I'm not sure if it was then or earlier on the cycle (but anyway) - u can have a look at my charts if you like :)
My question is...
when am i likely (if i do) get a :bfp: on a test if i have such a short luteal phase this month? I am currently on CD25 (so if we say that i ovulated on CD 21/22) when am i likely to get a :bfp: (If i am blessed with one?)

xx

that seems quite late for o when you have quite a short cycle,ovulation is usaully in the middle of your cycle with a 2 day window either side,hope thats been some help x

I know...but according to FF its not so i guess i just have an extremely short luteal phase or FF is wrong!
When do people think i ovulated and when would it be likely to get a :bfp:

I would hang on until day 29 (if you can resist temptation!lol) as I would then feel if had not had AF then may be in good chance...just thinking with AF liking to arrive when she feels like it might put your mind at rest if you had gone past days 26 and 27 before testing :) I hope this helps

Just to let you know, FF can sometimes be wrong.

HJH so sorry hun, big hugs, i know how u feel the witch reared her ugly headthis morning to me too :(

HJH so sorry hun, big hugs, i know how u feel the witch reared her ugly head this morning to me too :(

what was your luteal phase this month? im worried now as I ovulated on CD22 also and AF has in the past been every 28 days...but i just dont understand how its fair if AF arrives

im currently CD28 and I've had barely noticeable coloured CM this morning, nothing when wiped jsut on liner (sorry TMI). I'll be gutted if she shows cos to me that makes no sense! =-\

Not sure if/when i ovulated this month. Stopped charting a few days ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->