Can I have some help/opinion??

C

carla15x

Right. . . . This may be long.

My house mate is four days late for her period
&& ofc is thinking that she may be pregnant.

We've all asked her what's been happening (as we know she isn't on the pill)
&& basically the condom split a few weeks ago and they hadn't noticed during sex but she says that they have also "pulled out" a few times during the same month!

Now I've gone on all the sites, mymonthlycycles.com etc, and worked out that the condom split 9 days before she was due to ovulate.

The other side of this though is that she too has exams (one 2moro && one Tuesday). && has been working herself up to the extreme, so personally I think it probably is just stress.

She won't take a pregnancy test = /
Even though I think it will put her mind at ease

But she wants to know how likely it is that she is pregnant after me showing her that she wasn't fertile at the time (I thought it might calm her down a bit)

I've told her that she CAN get pregnant at any time of the month despite having fertile and non furtile days.

Ugh

It's impossible to know for sure when she was ovulating unless she tested. The online sites just do a closest guesstimate of when it might happen.

It probably is just stress, but if she's a week late she should test.

Not taking a test isn't going to make it go away.

Yeah I think she's burying her head in the sand . . .

But I've told her I've done this
&& I'm going to show her what people say hopefully convince her to get one 2mora
Infact mayb I should get one for her && make her do it??

I can understand she may want to put off testing until after the exams.

If she is pregnant then she really doesn't need to be thinking about that whilst doing her exams. At the moment she can always put the lateness down to stress and carry on studying but if she is confirmed pregnant then this will definitely affect her exam performance. Exam stress can cause late AFs so it is really very possible that this is why.

I can understand this wont go away but I would suggest that, if she is still focused on the exams, then you should let her 'assume' it is stress until Tuesday and the exams are finished and then take test. If she is really worked up about the possibility and this is already affecting her exams then a test may be the better option, but I would probably try and play it down to stress until tuesday's exam is over.

The condom breaking aside, the 'pull out' method has been shown as ineffective in preventing pregnancy. Men have pre-cum and there is semen in that. She may be pregnant.

The stress of the exams can certainly be a cause as well, for her late period. At the moment I'd suggest she puts the possible pregnancy to the back of her mind and focuses on her exams until they're over, then test to know where she stands.

Wishing her all the best on her exams, and with whatever the result of her HPT is.

That's true I never thought of it that way. . .

edit - testing after exams xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->