Can I have your honest advice please?

M

Miss406

Hello! :wave:
I've had a few days now of faint positives, AF was due (by my dates on Sunday), if I ovulated later (looking at my chart) it was due today.
I did some pregnancy tests yesterday and got faint - but totally there positives. I have a few symptoms, increased thirst, heartburn, chronic constipation and af like cramps for 4 days before today (nothing today).
I drank at least 2.5 pints of orange juice last night and went to bed at midnight. Woke at 4am and found a FRER!
I think I got a faint line within 5 minutes (took photo).
Woke at 8am to a lot of brown mucus. I've just been to the loo 3 hours later and found nothing on my pad - no pains what so ever. However when wiping on 1st wipe it was brown mucus (although not overly brown), on second wipe there was a dot about the size of a 5p piece in bright red, on third wipe there was pink tinged mucus (slight).

Felt for my cervix, seems very high up and very hard.
On my fingers (sorry TMI) it was only a very tiny dot of reasonably thick consistency brown mucus.

Is it possible to have an implant bleed AFTER your positives?
Can you even class my tests as positives?
Please - someone help me. I've gone from ecstatic last night and I couldn't sleep to balling my eyes out thinking it's my 7th miscarriage! :cry:

I'm obviously going to keep a pad on and keep an eye on the bleeding but in the mean time - I want to know how many of you ladies had the same thing? I'm trying to stay positive, I really really am. I just feel pregnant! My temperature even went up a little today!

I'll put up pics of the positives I've had so far.. All photos taken within the 10 minute time frame and whilst the test had only just developed. :flower:

Thanks in advance and congrats on all your pregnancies :flower:

Attachments

• 12dpotwea2.jpg
    12dpotwea2.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 12dpo22.jpg
    12dpo22.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 13dpo.jpg
    13dpo.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 46
  • 13dpo2.jpg
    13dpo2.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 13dpo3.jpg
    13dpo3.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 30
Hi they are quite faint so I would probably say the spotting is implantation and hopefully in the next few days those lines will get darker x

Is that possible though?
I thought the baby had to implant for hcg to turn a test positive? X

I too thought implantation would have to occur first before hcg could be detected? Maybe baby is just burrowing abit deeper. Could be a small breakthrough bleed? I will be honest, this is what my chemical was like except by the morning I was getting negatives whereas you are getting positives. Plus lots of ladies have had this and baby has been fine. I think brown is ok as its old blood but if you get more red I would perhaps ring doctors and ask for advice. Will keep fingers crossed for you xxx

I would Keep Testing - I had Implantation Bleed with all my Pregnancy's - Good luck and Keep us updated x

Baby has probably implanted already but they really burrow into your lining ready to grow. I had 2 pregnancies where I spotted a week or 2 after getting my positives x

Thank you so much!

For fun a friend asked me to take my temperature again as when she has AF her temperature always is so low and below the cover line during the day, whilst when she was pregnant it was always mega high!

I just took my temperature again and it's 37.42! That's higher than my chart's top is at the moment! Fingers tightly crossed it's IB or breakthrough! Those tests look positive to you?

I hope to God (I am not usually religious person) that if I am being blessed again that my baby is ok, Stay put please stay there Mummy loves you already, <3 :cry:

Thank you ladies, I am so emotional, not only because of my positives then this bleed / breakthrough - what ever but the amount of support I have got from this forum, my post in preg tests and this one - and all of the other posts I comment on - Thank you ladies, I don't feel like I have to deal with this on my own! :hugs:

Hi!

I took a HPT at 9dpo and had a faint positive (Thursday morning). Then Friday evening I had brown spotting and some bright red blood. I thought for sure it was AF other way. I retested Saturday morning and the test was much darker!

I think perhaps the blood can take a bit to travel after implantation and maybe you just caught the bfp right after? Good luck and test in few more days!

Hi!

I took a HPT at 9dpo and had a faint positive (Thursday morning). Then Friday evening I had brown spotting and some bright red blood. I thought for sure it was AF other way. I retested Saturday morning and the test was much darker!

I think perhaps the blood can take a bit to travel after implantation and maybe you just caught the bfp right after? Good luck and test in few more days!

Thank you so much! I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I'm sure AF / Miscarriage wouldn't just stop!
:hugs:

I got my bfp 7dpo then had spotting pink/tan colour on 9dpo doctor said more than likely implantation bleeding I said but already had a bfp :/ she said it's quiet common to get bleeding couple days later xx fingers crossed for you xx

Thank you! Fingers crossed. I have a doctors appointment later but in the UK they usually refuse outright to do beta HCG's and I don't really know what else the doctor can do, it's not as if their tests are any more as accurate than mine?
Have a occasional stinging pain in my tummy now :flower: x

I hate to be the bearer of logic here but I think the best thing you can do right now is take a deep breath and WAIT.

My resolution on this screen is bad so I don't think I can really tell about the lines, but it's possible if you're AF is due that what you're getting is just breakthrough bleeding or is late run down of implantation bleeding, sometimes if you implant high it can take awhile to come through in your CM.

Nothing you can do, nothing doctor can do unless you can get them to do hcg bloods and if they're anything like my GP you'd have to have a screaming hissy fit to get one and even then probably not.

Have a cup of tea. Pamper yourself, be good to yourself, and test again in a couple of days. :hugs::hugs:

Thank you! I really hope you're right. Brown spotting is definitely on then off. It's back on a little now!

Thank you :flower:

The brown is old blood that's just now making its way out. It could definitely be from implantation, and mucousy bc it's mixed with cm (lots of discharge when pregnant) The spots of red could be baby settling in. I couldn't see the lines on your test bc my computer is crap and so are my eyes LOL, but if you saw it within the time limit, then it's positive. A line is a line, you know.

Thank you! I'm going to keep my fingers tightly crossed! I've gone from so excited last night and this morning to depressed sad and crying my eyes out! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->