Can I join? (dp doesn't want anymore but I do)

LoraLoo

Pregnant with a Rainbow
Reaction score
I just feel so sad as i know i deffo want one more, im currently breastfeeding my 5 month old so i kno i cant get pregnant atm any more but i know i deffo want more in the near future. DP is insistant he doesnt want anymore but he said the same after our first baby and we have gone on to have 3 more! Im not sure if i feel so broody because i will always feel like part of me is missing or because i genuinly want another baby. It wouldnt be for a few months yet anyway. DP knows i am not on any contraceptives and yet doesnt use anything himself so surely if he was so anti-baby he would use something...right?!

Lora xxxxx

I would think that you could get pregnant at any moment if you are not using any protection. My friend got pregnant while breastfeeding her first. I think that if he was completely opposed he would make it a point to use something. It also may just be that you have such a young baby right now, that the thought of another little one may be a bit overwhelming. Good luck on getting your partner on board! :hugs:

Hope he comes round and yes as calliebaby pointed out you CAN get pregnant when breastfeeding, the risk of it happening is lower but I have had 2 friends that this happened too. You never know it may happen.

I am sure he will come on board. I am trying to convince my DH to let us TTC #2 starting in Feb he is not convinced yet.

Wellcome to the club darling! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->