Can I join in?

Clartylou

Mummy to Samuel, Pgt no#2
Reaction score
My name is Claire and I only had my gorgeous baby boy Samuel 25 days ago. However, all H and I can think about is TTC no.2. We have however, agreed to wait until Samuel is 12 months, or near abouts. This will give my body some time to go back to normal after my pregnancy, allow me to continue my weight loss (I lost 2 stone before falling pregnant and have many more to lose) and I have to return to work (Jan 2010) for at least 7 months to complete some targets.

I'll be popping in and out to see what is going on and offer any advice and also seek it.

Cx

Welcome! You're right next door to me. :D Your little boy is just gorgeous and his name is beautiful too (I would love that name for one of our LOs but our second name starts with S...). Hope you'll have a good time here and the wait will go much quicker than you think!

Hey hun, I don't know if you remember me, but I PM'd you a little while ago as I was fretting about being overweight and getting pregnant...

anyway, just wanted to say, congratulations on the birth of your baby boy, he's gorgeous, and welcome to WTT :) xx

Welcome to WTT!

Congrats. Samual is adorable!

hi there! our little man is 7 weeks old and we are thinking about number 2 too! We are planning to try again at the end of the year. Message me if you want to chat! Helen x

Welcome!
My son is 5 1/2 months and I'm going to TTC in the new year, so we've definitely got that in common! :)

Hello!

I think there must have been something in 3rd tri as thats 4 of us (that I have spotted!) all had our babies around the same time back in WTT!:rofl:

We are hoping to start November09-Feb10 trying for number 2 and like you I am starting my weight loss as I have quite a few stones to loose too:blush:

I am needing to look into the NHS maternity leave policy ie how long do I have to be back at work to get my full entitlement to mat leave?
I technically go back full time the week of Christmas but am taking alot of my annual leave so dont return til February...so I need to know where is stand. That and move to a bigger house!

Your wee man is gorgeous!!

Emma.xx

Hi bunnyg82 - yes I remember you. Hi Emma. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. H is very keen for baby no.2 and I think if it weren't for me trying to be sensible he would be wanting to ttc sooner than planned lol.

Cx

Hey and welcome
Your son is gorgeous! Nice to have you aboard, all the girls are wonderful
x

:wave: welcome to WTT!!

Your little one is just gorgeous :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads