Can I join you ladies?

readyformore

Reaction score
I'm not technically 35 yet. But, I just missed my last month of possibility of conceiving and delivering at 34. So, from here on out, I'll be delivering at 35 or more, and AMA (because we all know that somehow a switch gets flipped on and we're suddenly old!).

I have 3 children. Hopefully, already having children won't cause conflict over here. I have received many negative reactions about ttc and already having children from the main ttc section. This area seems to be a bit more 'mature'. . . I mean that in the best sense of the word!

Anyway, my boys are 8 and 6, and my daughter is 2.
I've been ttc for 11 months now and getting really frustrated. My first was 19 months and 4 IUIs; I was really hoping to not go down that route again. I wasn't very fertile in my 20s, so I'm not sure why I though I'd be more fertile in my midthirties, lol!

I like the boards, but I do feel rather separate. The main ttc board is great. However, (no offense), but getting advice from an 18 year old seems awkward to me. Getting support from anyone is wonderful, but advice . . . not so much!

:wave: and welcome...:hugs:...I think I witnessed one of your threads getting hijacked and becoming quite ugly quickly....was it you? anyway, after that I found a home here and have not strayed much since then...it is different here...again, welcome...

I'm not technically 35 yet. But, I just missed my last month of possibility of conceiving and delivering at 34. So, from here on out, I'll be delivering at 35 or more, and AMA (because we all know that somehow a switch gets flipped on and we're suddenly old!).

I have 3 children. Hopefully, already having children won't cause conflict over here. I have received many negative reactions about ttc and already having children from the main ttc section. This area seems to be a bit more 'mature'. . . I mean that in the best sense of the word!

Anyway, my boys are 8 and 6, and my daughter is 2.
I've been ttc for 11 months now and getting really frustrated. My first was 19 months and 4 IUIs; I was really hoping to not go down that route again. I wasn't very fertile in my 20s, so I'm not sure why I though I'd be more fertile in my midthirties, lol!

I like the boards, but I do feel rather separate. The main ttc board is great. However, (no offense), but getting advice from an 18 year old seems awkward to me. Getting support from anyone is wonderful, but advice . . . not so much!

Welcome and I think I've seen you on the TTC boards. And yes, you might find a different level of comfort here, lol.

:wave: and welcome...:hugs:...I think I witnessed one of your threads getting hijacked and becoming quite ugly quickly....was it you? anyway, after that I found a home here and have not strayed much since then...it is different here...again, welcome...

Yep, that was me!! LOL.

Thanks for the welcome.
Because of those experiences,I just wanted to test the 'waters' so to speak and see how I was received.

No one will "call you out" so to speak, for a difference of opinion on this board, lol. All of the women here are absolutely lovely! However, you are required to laugh at least once a day, lol.

:hugs:Hi and welcome,am sure u will just fit right in here,everyone is so lovely and very supportive :hugs::hugs:

first or last everyone is welcome, besides if you already have three we can pick your brains on all sorts of things, you are an expert compared to those of us who haven´t gone full term once yet.
I find it harder to relate to someone who got pregnant at the drop of a hat, (although I accept that is jealousy on my part), but it sounds like you have been through the mill a bit and come out the other side, so experience and a success story, lovely to have you here!

Welcome Readyformore :wave: This spot is great! You'll like it here :hugs:

first or last everyone is welcome, besides if you already have three we can pick your brains on all sorts of things, you are an expert compared to those of us who haven´t gone full term once yet.
I find it harder to relate to someone who got pregnant at the drop of a hat, (although I accept that is jealousy on my part), but it sounds like you have been through the mill a bit and come out the other side, so experience and a success story, lovely to have you here!

Yes, my experience is all over the place. My first was 19 months ttc with 4 IUIs. My second was conceived from 1 single event of ntnp! I've been on both sides, both are difficult. I can honestly say that you feel no differently about your baby weather you are lttc, or he simply falls into your lap.

Thanks for the welcome.

Hello Readyformore :hi:

I was going to say I can not believe you had negative reactions to TTC when you already have children but I've seen some of the threads in the TTC section :nope: which is why I mainly stay in this section where I find everyone lovely, supportive, willing to share advice, experience, knowledge and they know how to keep you grounded :)

Good luck TTC and I hope you see your BFP soon :dust:

readyformore I misread your status as TTC no 11 - was a bit gobsmacked until I re-read it LOL

Welcome to the grownups section :winkwink:

Hi lovely ive been on this forum for a while now and all the ladies are really lovely and supportive , As you know as we've met previously in other theads i too already have 3 children and trying for #4 , So welcome aboard and stay in touch xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->