can i join you please? :)

princesspie

Reaction score
hi all!!!
im coming over from TTC and joining you for a while if thats ok?
we have been TTC since november after a MC in october (unplanned) made me really want another baby.

anyway ive now decided to take a break for a while as my buisness is picking up and DP is earning more money we are going to save some money and get married!!!!!
i dont want a big bump on my wedding day, dont want to spend the day feeling tired, sick ect.and i dont want the stress of planning a wedding while pregnant.
if all goes well we should be able to raise enough cash to be married before christmas so i wont have to wait long.

i am so sad to be taking a break from it all :(
and im still so broody!!!!
dont know how im going to do this, its going to be hard. how do you all cope. and more importantly how do you prevent pregnancy while WWT? not sure i want to go back on the pill as it took a long time to get out of my body last time. what do you think?

:wave: Hello my lovely, Welcome to WTT!

Sorry to hear of your MC :hugs:

I'm on the pill atm, but will be coming off in July! I find the crazy broodiness hard to deal with, but being able to chat babys, bumps and pregnancies with all the lovely ladies in here makes the time fly! I've been WTT for 8 months now and it really doesnt seem that long! :D

Hope your time in WTT goes quickly :hugs:

Awww thank you. ovulation is due this weekend so i need to do something. lol but after reading a few posts on here i might go back on the pill for a while.
i really hope time goes fast!!!!
good luck with your wait xxx

Congratulations on you upcoming wedding :happydance:

I find chatting on here and throwing myself into wedding plans helps keep me occupied and prevents the broodiness from taking over!

I currently have an implant, but I doubt that is a good option for preventing in the short term.

hi, thanks for the reply.
im finding this so hard already, i didnt check my temp this morning and i should be checking my CM and stocking up on OPKs and preg tests ready!!! lol. didnt take my folic acid today either. :)
i feel like i forgot to get dressed or something :)

im sure i will get used to it, hey... i might have a glass of wine tomorrow night! hehe!!

i need to keep my mind busy so any time you want to talk weddings give me a shout!!!

Hello & welcome honey.

Hope you have lots of fun planning your wedding.

Stick around.

xxx

hey and welcome to wtt :hi: big congratulations on your up coming wedding :D

i've found wtt whizzes by tbh!! we've been waiting for nearly a year and a half now, and waiting for our wedding too, since september, and i can't believe how quickly the time passes :D

i came off the pill 9 months ago, so we just use condoms for now, not much fun, but does the trick until i return to the pill, probably after baby number 2.

hope your wtt time goes quickly :hugs: x

Heya welcome to WTT! :flower:
Congrats on your wedding :D I'm sure planning for it will make the time fly by!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->