Can I join you?

alio

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Can I come in here now please?? I had my baby boy in Oct and now we're waiting to try for #2. Had a scare today as was concerned that had missed period. Tested and it was negative. I am relieved. Couldn't do with another, with Fin so young. So I'm in here with you girls. xxx

:wave: Hey hun!

Your little boy is absolutely beautiful!! Makes my want for a boy even worse!!!

Hope you enjoy your stay here with us :hugs:

xxx

xxx

Well thank you very much. That's very sweet. And to think I didn't really want a boy! Now I think I'd like another!!! They are fantastic!! xxxx:happydance::baby:

Just want to say welcome. Your little boy is absolutely beautiful.

I am hoping to start trying in March. I am both nervous and excited at the same time!

Welcome to WTT :)

Your LO is absolutely gorgeous, he is so so cute xx

Just want to say welcome. Your little boy is absolutely beautiful.

I am hoping to start trying in March. I am both nervous and excited at the same time!

Thank you honey!! Wow! March eh??!!!! That is so exciting!!!!! xxx

xxx

Well thank you very much. That's very sweet. And to think I didn't really want a boy! Now I think I'd like another!!! They are fantastic!! xxxx:happydance::baby:

We are both desperate for a boy....that isn't to say we will be disapointed if it is a girl, just that if we could choose we would opt for a blue one!! And if we had to have 2 the same, it would be boys we'd choose......we have 2 nieces and the thought of 2 girls terrifies us :lol:

xxx

xxx

We are both desperate for a boy....that isn't to say we will be disapointed if it is a girl, just that if we could choose we would opt for a blue one!! And if we had to have 2 the same, it would be boys we'd choose......we have 2 nieces and the thought of 2 girls terrifies us :lol:

xxx

Oh that's so funny!!! It's so weird. The thought of 2 boys would have terrified me but I think you forget they would be YOUR boys or girls and then they're just fab!!!!! Good luck! Here's to your blue delivery!!! xxx:baby:

Hi alio, welcome to WTT! I'm quite new here myself.

Finlay is gorgeous you must be so proud.

Welcome to WTT!!
Your LO is gorgeous,you must be one proud mama!xx

oh i love you girls. i'm going to like it in WTT. xx

:) There are lots of lovely people in here :) All pretty good at keeping each other sane. xx

Hey hun, Welcome to WTT!
Your LO is completly adorable :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->