Can I ovulate with HCG of 5

Mrmojo1971

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Hello everyone

Just hoping someone who knows the technicalities may be able to help me out as it looks to me like I'm right on the borderline for ovulation after medical management on 27th May. My blood last week showed HCG of 8 and I was really hoping for a definitive reading of less than 5 this week. The doctor has marked it as negative but the hospital haven't sent him a report and I never saw him when pregnant or miscarrying so I think he has the wrong end of the stick and thinks I think I'm pregnant rather than just wanting my body back !!

I've got my ticker running but I'm starting to feel like it's nothing more than wishful thinking...

I was told you could ovulate with a level of less than 50.

Sorry for your loss and here's to a speedy bfp;

I do not know the answer to your question, but just wanted to say I hope you O soon. I know the waiting is hard. Im debating myself right now when we will try again. Dr wants us to wait once cycle, but I dont really want to.

**babydust**

I'm wondering this myself!

I got a positive ov test but then realised if I had pregnancy hormones it would be positive :dohh:
I did a preg test (25m) and it was positive.

I'm hoping I was ovulating with the pregnancy hormones present, know I'm wishfull thinking but hoping anyway lol

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->