can i please have your honest opinions on the name

alibaba24

Reaction score
Anne marie double barrelled :flower: and how does it flow with rosalie is it too samey? x

Rosalie is DD name x

there quite similar so dont flow well

what about:

Roseanne Marie
Rosemary Ann
Rosaline Ann-marie
Ann-marie Rosaline
Rosalyn Ann-marie
Ann-marie Rosalyn
Rosalie Ann-maria
Rosalie Marianne

i like:
Marianne Rosalie
or
Roseanne Marie

Anne-Marie Rosalie sounds like a character in a children's rhyme.

I like Anne Marie. Rosalie is your DD's name, right? I think I saw that in another thread when I was searching for posts with Rosalia :flower: (we are naming DD #2 Rosalia). Some people like name their children with similar names... I know someone who has a Gianna and a Julianna because they wanted similar sounding names. I think Anne Marie is pretty and if you don't mind the similar 'ee' sound then go for it :).

if the above post is right and Rosalie is your DD then Ann-marie is pretty :) its my best friends mams name

Personally I think Anne-Marie is too common/plain for my tastes, and Rosalie is a little more unique, so they don't seem to go together so well, especially because of the "ee" sounds. Not a bad name at all, just not my cup of tea
:flower:

Anne-Marie and Rosalie sound nice together. Anne-Marie is a pretty name yet I find that it sounds like Emery which I would prefer. :flower:

I like Anne Marie. Rosalie is your DD's name, right? I think I saw that in another thread when I was searching for posts with Rosalia :flower: (we are naming DD #2 Rosalia). Some people like name their children with similar names... I know someone who has a Gianna and a Julianna because they wanted similar sounding names. I think Anne Marie is pretty and if you don't mind the similar 'ee' sound then go for it :).

Sorry yes my wording is awful! Rosalie Is DD name I wondered if annemarie sounded too similar to DD name Rosalie :flower:

AnneMarie and Rosalie do sound very similar but if you like it then thats ok.
to make it sound less 'plain' what about AnnaMaria?

I like Anne Marie it goes well with Rosalie I think. We've spoken on another thread before, I've decided on Rosalie for this baby and my other dd is Holly so both 'ee' sounding. I like that they're similar, they flow nicely :)

I personally think they sound too similar (although Anne-Maria is beautiful!) so I went to https://www.nymbler.com/ and found some other names that 'went with' Rosalie!

Marianne
Marion
Margot
Vivienne
Helene
Annette
Emilie
Natalie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics