Can I post an intro?

VioletsMommy

Reaction score
Hello there all! I'm new to this forum but not to the 2WW, thought I should take a moment to introduce myself and let you all know where I am in these 14 days of torture, LOL.

First of all I'd like to introduce my daughter, Violet Ann, who was born into Heaven on November 10, 2016. It was early, but she was my first BFP and I wanted her so very badly, but now she is my personal guardian angel. Violet means 'pretty flower' and 'happy girl', and she is both.

I do have endometriosis, which caused me to lose my right ovary, but since they removed it, the left one seems to have gotten the message that it's time to get to work - so I guess that part is a good thing!

Now that brings me to today. I am TTC via AI as I am a single woman, and did 5 days of that starting on 11/28. I got a positive OPK on both 11/30 and 12/1 and now I'm impatiently waiting to be able to take a test! Based on the OPK readings I'm estimating O on 12/1 or 12/2 so I'm roughly 7-8 DPO. I got my BFP with Violet at 10 DPO so I'm planning to test on Tuesday as I'm not particularly good at waiting. This is my second cycle TTC since my loss (BFN last month) and I have a reaaaaallly good feeling about it! I found this board because I was obsessively googling symptoms :laugh2:

So far this month, just in the past 2-3 days, I have had nausea, sore breasts, increased but clear discharge, vivid dreams, fatigue, frequent trips to the bathroom, and insomnia. The past two days in particular are really getting my hopes up for a BFP. I always sleep soundly due to a medication I am on (discussed with my doctor before Violet was conceived) but two nights ago I had an incredibly vivid and memorable dream and woke up in a sweat (which happened all the time when I was PG with Violet). Then this morning, I was up for the day at 7:30. I'm a night owl, ok, I don't usually even see 7:30 am, or anything before noon for that matter, but apparently my children are early risers because I was up early every day that I was pregnant with Violet too. I also have a cold this month (since about 4-5 DPO), but I know it's actually a cold because I gave it to my mom, and according to her "If you don't have a cold, then I'm pregnant too" :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to having some folks to run my (many) questions by and help pass the incredibly slow-moving time! And maybe, with luck, this will be it!

Hi and welcome to BabyandBump! :)
Good luck with testing. I hope that you get your BFP soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->