• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can I see your LOs coming home outfit?

MelliPaige

Leo's Mommy
Reaction score
I have no clue what to use, but I want it to be special. May I see yours for an idea?

Good post, im the same, im really stuck on what outfit to choose, i dont know if the 'coming home' outfit is the one baby would have his hospital picture taken in, or not. I guess ill have to find out about that and go from there.
Im stuck (atm) between 2 outfits, the one pictured below, or a outfit that my OH came home from the hospital in when he was a baby, its a cute outfit, and i like the thought of it, but im not too sure!
No doubt i will change my mind again though if i find a cuter outfit :) be sure to let us know when you decide

Attachments

• MICKEY.jpg
    MICKEY.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 10
Ooh I almost bought that the other day babymamma! It's so cute but my boy already has so many clothes :(

I haven't picked a going home outfit yet.. Best do that ASAP!!

Thinking of this one :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 6
My MIL is teaching me how to knit so I have picked a really basic cardigan pattern and want the baby to wear that. Even if its not perfect it will be special to me. I have the front left done, just 7 months to finish it...

#1 had a t-shirt saying "baby", along with jeans and a fluffy coat. (as pictured below, just after arriving home)

29870_1270124638616_4378710_n.jpg

With #2 he had a t-shirt saying "little brother" and when DD came to pick him up she was wearing a t-shirt saying "big sister".

I don't feel like digging it up but I found a pic online

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 5
Found this little dress during the Christmas shopping sales and between the sales and coupons I had, it cost me $1! I absolutely fell in love with this dress when I saw it and just had to have it for my little girl!

Attachments

• Dress 2.jpg
    Dress 2.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Dress 1.jpg
    Dress 1.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 3
My boys ended up with blue elephant sets because newborn was WAY too big (even though they were over preemie weights). I'll probably embroider something in both newborn and preemie (if I can squeeze it on the hoop) and make a little skirt to go with it.

Here is what my baby girl, Emma will wear. My older daughter wore it home and my boys had one in blue they wore :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member