Can I should I?

miahleemom

ttc#2 for many months now
Reaction score
Even if it's light but defo a line... can I still claim a spot in the bfp announcements?

OMG I am so excited, been trying for so long.

Congrats to everyone too with their announcements, don't want to take all the spot light. But oh I am so excited, I want to call everyone and tell them but really should wait to make sure it sticks. I've had problems in the past.

Oh I am so over the moon right now!!!

Congratulations!!! :cloud9: Can you give any symptoms? You know us tww'ers are dying to know!!! Blessings to you!!! :hugs:

Congratulations!!! :cloud9: Can you give any symptoms? You know us tww'ers are dying to know!!! Blessings to you!!! :hugs:

hi i can help u there i had sore boobies from about 7dpo and they got worse and worse also was very hungry like had to eat everthing and broke out in spots sooooo unlike me. things like sickness started about 4 wks pregnant but very very mild it also came and went then returned about 8 or 9 weeks pregant was much more severe than in early pregnancy tiredness started about 8 wks everyone is different tho hope this helps. x

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev033pb___.png

Even if it's light but defo a line... can I still claim a spot in the bfp announcements?

OMG I am so excited, been trying for so long.

Congrats to everyone too with their announcements, don't want to take all the spot light. But oh I am so excited, I want to call everyone and tell them but really should wait to make sure it sticks. I've had problems in the past.

Oh I am so over the moon right now!!!

congratulations hun i know every says wait till 12 wks but i cudnt wait and everyone new when i was only 5 wks its to hard to wait when ure that excited. hope u have a fab pregnancy. im just getting over morning sickness now cant wait to feel the pregnancy bloom lol xxx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev033pb___.png

The symptoms I had were sore back. That was the worst it hurt all the time. It was hard to pick up DD. Also I was more tired and broke out a little bit. Sore boobs, but only in the shower did I notice it, when the water was hitting them. Just now getting a little bit of morning sickness, but I know it's going to get worse. I didn't have major morning sickness with DD til I was about 6 weeks up to the middle of the second trimester.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->