Can I test today? UPDATE PAGE 3

LittleMum

Mum to 22 mth old and ttc
Reaction score
I'm on cd25 and think I'm 6 or 7 dpo, but unsure as haven't been charting etc, just going by cramps I had last Monday and Tuesday. Think I'm due AF on Friday but can't be 100% sure as have never had a natural cycle. Been off BC for only 1 month but I got pregnant super quick last time.
When can I take a pregnancy test and expect an accurate result? Tests I've got are the 10ml ones so they're sensitive.

I'm just baffled about when my cycle actually started, when I ovulated, when I'm due on etc because of the following:
I started taking a 3rd pack of pills in a row on 16th August but AF started anyway, continued taking BC on 17th and 18th but AF didn't stop so I stopped taking it, then we decided to try for a baby so not sure if cd1 should be 16th or 19th.
According to my silly phone app I was due to ovulate between 2nd and 5th, I had mild cramping evening of 2nd and whole day on 3rd but don't know if that was indeed O or if it was implantation?? Never had implantation bleeding last time.

OH is sure I'm pregnant but I don't think so lol

it wont hurt to test hun and if it is bfn then test again Friday im in the same boat as you my cd1 is the 24th aug and was meant to ov around the 4th according to my phone app lol so we will see I think il test again on Friday. xx

You could test, but I got my positive at 8 dpo and that is unusual for most people so the likelihood of getting a negative, even if you are pregnant, is high. Of course if you have the internet cheapie tests, doesn't really hurt to go for it and just test again in a few days.

Good luck to you!

I tested this morning, big fat negative!!! :(

^^Yepp, don't count yourself out yet.

Test again in a few days. Could be a bit early yet to show up.

it wont hurt to test hun and if it is bfn then test again Friday im in the same boat as you my cd1 is the 24th aug and was meant to ov around the 4th according to my phone app lol so we will see I think il test again on Friday. xx

Why does Friday seem soooooooo far away :(

I tested today too BFN ! Im 10 dpo. I guess I'll wait closer to af time. But I have cramping, nausea, and a dip in bbt this morning. Tender bbs too so it's looking hopeful.....best of luck to you :)

I tested today too BFN ! Im 10 dpo. I guess I'll wait closer to af time. But I have cramping, nausea, and a dip in bbt this morning. Tender bbs too so it's looking hopeful.....best of luck to you :)

your dip could be implantation dip. If so, you could probably get a bfp in a couple of day. :dust:

I'm only 8dpo but I'm due AF in 2 days so don't quite get how it works?!

means you have shorter luteal phase then. implantation happens anywhere between 6-10/11 dpo and a few days after that you would have enough hcg in your system to get a positive hpt. If you have a shorter luteal phase it can make conceiving difficult, but you can lengthen the luteal phase w/ vit B6 and/or other remedies (which I haven't tried).

My temp yesterday was 97.8 and today it was 98.1 my bbt was 98.4 until two days ago. But I have had the a/c on the last two nights because my temp during the day and at night go pretty high usually 99.4 or so and up its been up to 100.4 so I don't know if the a/c can makes difference?

AF due today and I'm about 10dpo, just tested and got a BFN so panty liner at the ready! Lol

maybe your luteal phase will be longer this month? maybe wait it out til Friday and see what happens then xx

I'm guessing a BFP would've shown up by now as I'm about 13dpo so will just have to wait it out til AF arrives

don't forget every pregnancy is different only because you got an early bfp last time doesn't mean you will this time:hugs: I had a quicker bfp with my boy then I did with my girls xx

If you don't see either in a few days I would test again. In the meantime try to occupy your mind with other things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->