Can I test today? UPDATE PAGE 3

Still no AF or BFP :(
Looks like my body is gonna take a while to sort itself out after coming off BC this time :(

image.jpg

Could this POSSIBLY be the start of something???

I don't know if I just have "line eye" or not. Seems something might be very faint. Pictures are usually less clear than in person. Do YOU see something?

Test again tomorrow fmu?

I definitely see something and so does my husband!

If/when you take a pic with a darker line please share!! I believe if you say you see it, I think pics just can't hold a candle to seeing in person when lines are that faint.

Congratulations!

I think I see something very faint tho I'm in the same boat o did 2 ic this morning and both had very faint lines fx for both of us! Xxx

Tested again this morning with a FRER using FMU and got a BFN so back to waiting for AF to finally arrive

Do not want to upset you, but I had a chemical pregnancy before I conceived DD1. I was 5 days late for AF took a test that showed a very faint positive, the next day my period started. I conceived my daughter the very next cycle. A CP (if that's what you are experiencing) has helped a lot of women in paving the way for a viable full term pregnancy. I hope the test was just a dud though and AF stays away. If not, there is still good hope for next time. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->